EXT: ALTEZZA look alike....(kind of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXT: ALTEZZA look alike....(kind of)

.....well everyone knows how these look and most my say "RICE"...........well...I was bored one day and decided to put my skills to the test...

1. Of course your shock tail lights or your red/clears it doesn't matter.
    2. 2 packs of Black electric tape may be 3 ..the extra is for when you mess up(make sure that the tape is good cause most auto part store be stocking old tape that doesn't want to stick).
    3 a new razor (you don't want a old one cause you'll be scratching your lights) the newer the sharper it is and easy to cut the tape with no pressing on the light.
    4. Any shapes that you want big or small ---circle, lines, squares, the word accord, rain drops.........whatever you want.
    5 A pen to out line the shape.......
    6 AND last your racket & socket set ....
    .......first you begin to take your tail lights out ...cover the open space with bags or something just in case it rains.. Than you clean the surface of the light...... if you have moisture in the lens this is a good time to get rid of it .........blow dry it with your moms/girlfriends/sister/or your blow dryer once clean you should maybe put more sealant around the lens and housing to prevent anymore water from coming in........o.k now you begin to tape up the entire lens with the tape (you can leave the signals or reverse lights uncovered if you want....but make sure you smooth out the tape with your hands or something flat and straight.......than you start out lining your shape anywhere you want but make sure you have at least two holes around the area where the bulbs will be..( you don't want to give the cops a reason to pull you over).....after you out line repeat the same on the others "DON'T" cut yet ....You want to make sure that all your shapes line up right and repeat the same effect on the other side....Once over looking the design and making adjustments than you begin to cut your shapes out...........Once complete put your tail lights back on ..........make final adjustments after installing "RUB YOUR LENS MAKE SURE ALL BUBBLES AND ENDS ARE DOWN and don't forget to cut a hole for your truck lock.............AND keep in mind that if you don't like it you can always peel it off and do it again or not at all ....its your choice
    I put more circles because since where using tape and they don't pop out....more light shows threw so the car behind you can see......duh...lol....
    BEFORE

AFTER

i gotta say they look good especially being driven by a girl . i give you A+ For this diy
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
      i gotta say they look good especially being driven by a girl . i give you A+ For this diy

ooooh uuum gezzzz gushh ... THANK YOU...i try my best ....... ....lol.

Comment

cute....but it still cheap rice ...lol. I cant talk because I'm all show = rice, and i like rice if it tastefully done and yours was tastefully done.
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Jeezzzze

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
            cute....but it still cheap rice ...lol. I cant talk because I'm all show = rice, and i like rice if it tastefully done and yours was tastefully done.

i know it looks rice but i was bored and was tired of drawing on paper so i went straight to the Source...>MY CAR<....i'll take them off later but i'll rock them right now

Comment

If you like it just redo it with less circles, too much circles makes it look like a UFO. Give you mad props for doing that tho....
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

^
                ^
                ^...i put alot of circles cause i needed them to shine most at night because it wasn't bright enough so i just put more....but within a week i'll just change them or maybe cover some up.....o.k thank you......and i agree that there are to much circles but HEY its my first time next time they'll look better i promise

Comment

alrightey then....
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

mad props for da project. tru bout the rice thing tho. still love ya

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                      mad props for da project. tru bout the rice thing tho. still love ya

aaahh thank you punk that was so nice.....lol

Comment

dam i never look at it and realize that it like ufo light........lmao....thats funny oh well........its all good
                        Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 04-10-2006, 05:10 PM.

Comment

thats my girl electrical tape for the bump

Comment

I thought you were gonna swap the lenses or something, but creative.

Comment

I'm not diggin' it, others might though......it's cool you can just peel it right off if you want!!
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X