No announcement yet.

EXT: Front Lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have this lip installed, its going to go through the vigerous test of colorado winter...

i'll let you guys know how good the garage bottom lip really is...

speedbump? snow?

Be Clean

Comment

mine survived a pretty nasty run in with the side walk the other day and it came out completely unscathed.
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Do you guys think its possible to rig up a pair of side skirts using this material?

Comment

I'll probably look like garbage if you screw it into the stock side skirts b/c they round out and it won't be an even looking seem. Now you might be able to replace the stock sideskirts with this but It'd take some doing and may not look all that great. Anything is possible if you set yourself to it though so whatever you feel like go for it.
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

QUESTION-

could i use this as an extension for me stock ex lip?? i mean, ive already got the lip, could i use this to make it a little longer????
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

how hard do you think it would be to get 2 sets of those and do a sort of a molding of the together?
              My Member's Ride Page (Do it)

Comment

here's mine, look stock? thanks to this guy I have a lip
                ResulT:
                Last edited by YellowCord; 01-17-2007, 04:35 AM.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

Looks great YellowCord

so has anyone tried this on the rear? I knwo there is talk about it but has it been done? and if so was it screwed into the molding on the bottom of the bumper or what?
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
                    Looks great YellowCord

so has anyone tried this on the rear? I knwo there is talk about it but has it been done? and if so was it screwed into the molding on the bottom of the bumper or what?
                    dude, someone thats done this, post of pics of what it looks like

Be Clean

Comment

man this thread is dead...i wish someone would answer our questions
                      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                      Disregard females, acquire currency
                      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Hey Use Washers For The Bolts!!! I"ll Pm You About That

Be Clean

Comment

i assume that you could use this on your stock lip to make it longer, but since i dont have a stock lip, i cannot say for sure. chances are, most of the people that have stock lips have no interest(most of the time, not always) in adding to it. nostringz suggests to add washers to the bolts to keep it on, but i personally have not had to do that yet or had a problem with mine coming off because i used a lot of screws in mine. also, i have yet to see anyone do this on the sides or the rear, but with the proper screws or bolts and washers, i dont see why it wouldnt be possible. cosmetically, im happy with my car now, so i dont plan on trying it anytime soon.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Look at the lip to see where you could mount it. Go from there.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

going to try to do this for my rear ahah, :P

this weekend for sureeee

Comment

my cuz has a 93 integra, and he's doing it for his rear

Be Clean

Comment

Working...
                                X