No announcement yet.

EXT: S2000 antenna install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kit wAS $17, nd the antenna was $20. Difficult removing the outer cover for the antenna. Update soon wen I get it all done.

Edit. Fairly easy install. Looks so much better than that damn 3.5' metal rid sticking out.
    Last edited by 93accord2dr; 05-20-2004, 07:15 AM.

Comment

How's the reception, by the way? Still as good as the factory 3 footer?
      -Ryan-

My life is rated R.

Comment

reception is just as good. You can get a booster from radio shack if yours isn't so great, the S2K has a booster in it.

Comment

Hey as long as it's better than what I get with my broken stock antenna, I'll be happy... thanks!
          -Ryan-

My life is rated R.

Comment

so could someone that has done this list piece by piece what is needed (besides the obvious S2K antenna)
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

so could someone that has done this list piece by piece what is needed (besides the obvious S2K antenna)
              OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

just email this guy asking for the antenna kit for the DC2 integra (works for our cars) b18c510@hotmail.com

The cost is $17 including shipping.

Comment

I will be doing mine this week along with my compression test (so I can be a boosted whore ) and I will list parts needed, also what is up with the site sometimes taking forever to load eh well :shrugs:
                          No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

I will be doing mine this week along with my compression test (so I can be a boosted whore ) and I will list parts needed, also what is up with the site sometimes taking forever to load eh well :shrugs:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X