No announcement yet.

keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's still a vacuum leak I need to fix, but I'll get more pics soon!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I drove it today, but still has some stuff I need to fix. On the side note, Tippey came to my house today! Straight from Maryland to Oregon to California!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

any up dates on the car ?
        this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
        How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
        Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

It's sitting, he posts more on histogram than here, he swapped it and had some issues
          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

ooo ok .
            this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
            How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
            Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Originally posted by Accord problems View Post
              ooo ok .
              He's slowly working on it.

He's been focusing too much on his 9th gen accord. He also has a 5th gen.
              Last edited by oni_cb7; 02-04-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Fix you car man lol
                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

That's his parents 9th gen. He said he messed up his wiring harness.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                    That's his parents 9th gen. He said he messed up his wiring harness.
                    SO he's hoping they'll give him the 9th gen like they did the cb7... jk

Only reason I thought the 9th was his, is that he keeps modifying it (well not too much, just visors from what I've seen).

He needs to just fork out a little money and have someone finish his cb7 for him.

Comment

Why is it just sitting? I mean it really wouldn't take much to finish it by the sounds of things. I'd like to not see another car on here burn really bright for a short while then fizzle out...

Comment

Just so everyone knows, he's been driving it for the last two weeks.

He swapped the f22a6 back into it because the h22 bent a valve. He said he'll be putting the H back in eventually, but probably a different h22.

Comment

Hi :wave:

Yeahhhhhhh, I kinda haven't touched it in like a year and haven't smogged it in a couple years :laugh:

I've done few other things, to those who have me on facebook, they've seen.

I've actually got some Racing Hart C2s and an RL BBK kit.

The car is JDM as fuck!!! That's right, Jackstand Domestic Market!!!!

I caught the BMW bug and I have a couple BMWs, a Porsche, my GSR, and the 9th gen Accord still too. So I've lost some motive for the old girl, but mainly because haven't had the time or tools to finish things.

I also need to relearn how to post photos lol

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Damn...I was 13 years old when I joined cb7tuner...

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

That car is gorgeous. Whats the deal with the mounding on the bumpers? I really like it.
                              5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

JDM bumpers. Some of them had chrome trim in the bumpers. Also you can get side molding that has the chrome in it as well.
                                MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Working...
                                X