Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Headlight Turn Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headlight Turn Signals

So, the signal lights in/at the side of the headlights don't seem to turn on. Though, the signal lights on the bumper(where the fogs go) do work, as the signals on the rear. When I turn the hazard lights only the rear and bumper signals light up.
    I've checked the turn signal fuse, its fine. Any ideas on what could be causing this? The state inspection is coming up, I'm pretty sure I need them working in order to pass the test.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Accord 93 LX: H23 intake mani, Ebay short ram, P12 ecu, Full exhaust. Lots of noise... and that's about it, just noise. LOL
    Mazdapeed MX-5 04: Begi Intake, Forge BOV, Ebay FMIC. Whoooooooosh... Phhhff!

Did you check to see if the bulb was still good?

Comment

Man, you're quick. lol

I did, they seem fine. Its both turn signals by the way, not just one.
      Accord 93 LX: H23 intake mani, Ebay short ram, P12 ecu, Full exhaust. Lots of noise... and that's about it, just noise. LOL

Comment

I would still check both bulbs..... and if you need any help, hit me up....

Comment

Just checked both bulbs, they're fine from the looks of it(meaning that the metal string isn't broken).

Comment

Trust me if it was a bulb the bumper and rear signal light would flash really quick! If you checked under the dash n checked the fuses check the fuses under the hood im sure it might be!

Comment

Originally posted by integraracer24 View Post
              Trust me if it was a bulb the bumper and rear signal light would flash really quick! If you checked under the dash n checked the fuses check the fuses under the hood im sure it might be!
              He said side lights and not bumper lights.

Does your parking lights in the rear work? When in doubt swap the bulb with a working one. Dont just look at it.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I was saying if its the parking bulbs in the corners the bumper lights would flash/ blink fast!

Some people have to stop assuming so fast

Comment

When I use the turn signals, they go at normal speed. I know that usually if the light bulb is busted they blink at twice the speed. Both my rear parkings work fine by the way.

Comment

That has happened to a friend of mines cb7 lol.
                    Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                    93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Sounds like a ground issue, same type of thing happened to me after I did a wire tuck and left a ground bank unbolted.
                      Originally posted by Mishakol129
                      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Working...
                      X