Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My one day swap and the story behind it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
    Wrong advice on what? He bought the replacement motor from a wrecker and I put the transmission on it..and dropped the motor in it. Yes I made the point of telling him that transmission will wake up the motor.

What he does on his own time is his problem not mine.

Frommy point of view..don't come in here and try and tell ME that I gave him shitty advice.

He bought the car..with the h22 swap already installed DID NOT know what he had and spun a bearing on it racing a friend of his on the highway, this happened the night that HE bought it. I got the call from my friend the night it happened met him after the motor blew up.

I think that you have a problem with just jumping to conclusions about what happened prior to me fixing this car. It's pretty apparent you can't understand the English language or a fucking paragraph.

Still a cocky moron..like always.

No.
    Come one bro stop acting like a little bitch. Had you type up the paragraph a little better and not jumbled all up how can someone understand it you know what I am saying?

I didn't jump to conclusions it's obvious I told you I didn't understand what you typed about the guy and his blown up motor. Your english and my english are totally different atleast. Btw all that tough guy stuff isn't necessary Mr. big and bad lol you funny son.

Comment

Both of you need to stop the name calling.

Sparkle, you obviously misread what was originally posted. I had no trouble understanding what he meant, and no one else seems to have either. Where do you get off telling someone that they gave bad information because of what this guy did for the car of a friend's friend. He swapped an engine for him in a day and got him back up and running after he made a stupid purchase and treated it like a jackass. Somewhat noble if you ask me. And the continuance of the name calling when you were provoked speaks of immaturity like your response attempts to convey. If you truly are above this, go away from this thread.

HenRoc, you should not be calling anyone a moron. He misunderstood and acted as he thought he should if he felt you were giving someone poor information. You should have cleared the misunderstanding up and moved along. If he chooses not to see your way then poilitely ask him to not post in this thread anymore.

You both know that if you were new members you'd each have a week off the forum to come up with quippy responses to each other. Behave like the adults you are.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post

Sparkle, you obviously misread what was originally posted. I had no trouble understanding what he meant, and no one else seems to have either. Where do you get off telling someone that they gave bad information because of what this guy did for the car of a friend's friend. He swapped an engine for him in a day and got him back up and running after he made a stupid purchase and treated it like a jackass. Somewhat noble if you ask me. And the continuance of the name calling when you were provoked speaks of immaturity like your response attempts to convey. If you truly are above this, go away from this thread.

HenRoc, you should not be calling anyone a moron. He misunderstood and acted as he thought he should if he felt you were giving someone poor information. You should have cleared the misunderstanding up and moved along. If he chooses not to see your way then poilitely ask him to not post in this thread anymore.

You both know that if you were new members you'd each have a week off the forum to come up with quippy responses to each other. Behave like the adults you are.
        That's what I was trying to tell him then im like wait a minute why did you tell him to do this and that with the car. Then I though he went overboard by calling my screen name that was immature, so then I called him out by calling him by another name which is immature too but I had to let him know all that tough guy talk aint that serious.

I was actually trying to help him out. Im going to be on his tail now in ever post lol He had better adjust his rear view mirror cause im going to highbeam him to death j/k. I asked him to clear it up and he just still persisted to act mature it's whatever though I expected that from him.

Comment

Wow lol.

Deev calls you sprinkles so what gives?

A lil feisty sparkle.

Good shit Henry!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post

I completely understand Jarret. I'm not going to sit here and point fingers..but hey if you can't understand it the first time..don't try and tell me I don't know squat.

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
            That's what I was trying to tell him then im like wait a minute why did you tell him to do this and that with the car. Then I though he went overboard by calling my screen name that was immature, so then I called him out by calling him by another name which is immature too but I had to let him know all that tough guy talk aint that serious.

I was actually trying to help him out. Im going to be on his tail now in ever post lol He had better adjust his rear view mirror cause im going to highbeam him to death j/k. I asked him to clear it up and he just still persisted to act mature it's whatever though I expected that from him.
            Guy..it's clearly typed out and allot of others understood my point.

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            Wow lol.

A lil feisty sparkle.

Good shit Henry!

Thanks Ralpie.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
              I completely understand Jarret. I'm not going to sit here and point fingers..but hey if you can't understand it the first time..don't try and tell me I don't know squat.

Guy..it's clearly typed out and allot of others understood my point.

Thanks Ralpie.
              Noone said you dont know squat you just told on yourself. Didn't you type this Henry?

and I quote:By 10 am I had the transmission pulled, and I didn't think anything of it until I realized he had a short geared stock transmission with this motor, which meant the F22 that was going in would be a bit quicker once this was bolted to the motor, I made the unfornate mistake of telling him that the car was going to be a bit quicker with the short gears...he had NO clue about anything to do with a car but once I mentioned 'fast' his eyes lit up.

You just said you made the unfortunate mistake of telling him that the car would be quicker with shorter gears. That's what I was talking about but you went totally overboard lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                Wow lol.

A lil feisty sparkle.

Good shit Henry!
                Now, now ralphie I expected morefrom you on such short notice to try and go for brownie points shame on you.

Comment

Working...
                X