street outlawza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

street outlawza

Anyone follow this show every Monday night or on fb?

Dam that Sanoma is fast.

Thoughts on how u feel about the show. I'm sure there's another thread on this show.

Azn and Farmtruck r my fav. 2 goof balls I love how they fish.

2night Azn made a comment while sittin and fishin, "I hear some pipes, but it was just another Honda accord"
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

The last episode i saw was when Farmtruck beat the 996 Turbo while pulling their boat. Love the hell out of that show, but I haven't seen anything more recent.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I watch it for the sake of the cars/races but I think it's a pretty dumb show. The "drama" of it all is confusing to me. Discovery channel tries to hide the fact that the guys are actually in danger but countless times the cops give them warnings. The set-up of these illegal races is pretty ridiculous too, a lot of spot lights, seemingly no traffic, loud ass cars don't attract any attention. I dunno, just being nitpicky.

I do like the episodes where they travel to other cities/ states to prove their speed. I also like farmtruck and AZN (especially his new dung beetle) but daddy dave is my fave. That truck is too fast. I guess I like monzas car too but the big chiefs car is crazy fast with those monster turbos. Also like the el camino because it's so beat haha.

Cool show I guess although I think they glorify the illegal street racing scene a bit.

Comment

This show is fake all the races are set up and it's just for the sake of having good TV. The real LA street Racers like Driver B, Richieworks etc. were calling out the guys on the show and they didn't not want to race, I'm not a fan.
        MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

The fact that they show their faces on national TV kind of gives away the fact that it's set up. Still good racing with great cars.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

That's wat I was saying. Big spot lights etc. Makin allthat noise, where the cops at? My friend lives in Ok. He said he knows big chief. Lol sure. That the races r real. Well sure its real. Most races r setup at wat looks like the same spots. Airports.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
            X