Ikea Meet 01/23/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post
    Ill be there for sure with a couple friends, but I was just reading on the supraforums, that these guys just want supras and people from clublexus.

So they might end up going to a new spot. I'm still going regardless, but just wanted to let yall know, just in case we dont see too many cars...
    man max.org ppl crashed it last week.. haha fdat if they split we stay if the bitch we can roll 2 home depot

"Hotta Than A Fish Fry, Coola Den Sum Ice Cream"

Comment

http://forums.maxima.org/washington-...ikea-meet.html
      check the thread

Comment

the weather is really nice right now, my car in nice and clean so im thinking about stopping by to check it out, hopefully there will be more cb7 members to back me up in case the supra dogs want to kick me out lol, i have a friend that has a supra so hopefully he goes, i already told him about it, his supra is NICE!!!

Comment

That's a bet. If the supra guys leave, we'll just have our own little meet. Who's bringin a cam? Im bout ready to roll from here in about 30 minutes.
          Team DFTFC
          Northern Virginia 703
          Member rides thread

Comment

im bringing my camera, i might come with my friend in his car, it will be a black 08 accord, im sure ill be able to spot the cbs though , i also told my friend that has a nice 91 cb coupe to stop by, i hope it turns out to be fun

Comment

dam blue91 pulled an shadow on us ,last night . didnt se him anywhere .nice turn out after the cops left

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

lol sorrry brian..and every1 else..i fell asleep and didnt wake up till 1130..u kno how i love to show up 2meets i feel bad but next time i will DEFINITAELY be there..i aint tryna pull no shadow haha no offense

Comment

Working...
                X