Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ALB is dead -_-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALB is dead -_-

Hi, since i have the car, there's a strong clicking noise in the motor when the position of the car change... but i had no idea what the **** it was.. i tough it was my auto tranny so i decided to let it go untill it broke. yesterday i hit the border of the road with the car and the noise started but never stopped. even when i restarted the car the clicking noise was still there so i went home and on the way, the noise stopped exactly when the ALB light goes on. so it,s the damn alb system wich i dont really mind.. what could be that noise? the pump? solenoid? since i dont know the problem ill remove the relay and the fuse so that stupid thing stop.. and if i cant fix it it's not a problem it's only that id like to keep the alb in winter.. Thanks a lot !
    Last edited by Jetro; 10-24-2006, 11:08 PM.

i'm sorrry but what's the "alb?" i'm still trying to learn all the lingo and abbreviations of this forum.

Comment

i got lost at the title...

Comment

Sounds like you could be hearing your lifters, or maybe rod knock? Checked your oil lately?
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

anti-lock brakes maybe?
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

it might be your axels clicking
            f22 full head for sale port and polished 200 bucks 73k miles on the head

Comment

alb is the abs .. anti lock something anyway.. yeah anti lock brake i think, anyway yeah since i removed the fuses and relay for the alb there's no more noise, ok the alb light in the dash stays on but whatever.. i watch my oil level every saturday, everything was fine untill i hit the hole on the side of the road.. just watched the alb oil while removing the fuses and relay.. almost empty. first time it run out of oil that fast maybe a leak when the noise come up? or something in the pump that is stuck.. ill try to take a look tomorow after school. ( when i said i hit the side it was a hole.. i didnt hit the tire to the sidewalk. ) anyway. maybe im the first one to have this problem what ever, i wont put back the fuses and relay untill i open and search the problem in the alb system. ill give you news tomorow.
              Last edited by Jetro; 10-24-2006, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X