Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Lower arm B broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower arm B broken

Hi, i just had an accident with the car.. well I tryed to drift on a corner ( lot of snow.. ) tough i hit the sidewalk and the wheel is really f***ed top.. im not an expert but my lower arm B is bend at the center.. Could this have damage other thing? i went to a garage and he'll inspect my car tomorow or tuesday and he'll call me after.. if it's only the lower arm is it a hard job to replace? when i take a look at the wheel from the top it looks like this: / instead of | . this is bad another thing to repair on that car

sorry to hear that man, damage sucks. if you hit hard enough to bend a control arm, your best bet would be to let a mechanic take a look at it. who knows what else could be bent or out of place.

is your suspension all stock? you might want to get a whole suspension setup from a cb7 for that side, perhaps from a local salvage yard, you may find it to be pretty inexpensive. you could swap the entire setup into the wheel well on that side pretty easily, throw new brake pads on (both sides), and be done with it.

(now what are we going to do next time we get the urge to go drifting on the street?)

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

no news from the garage so ill post what is broken as soon as i know what part need to be replace. Thanks cp mike , in the worst case ill replace the whole thing, yeah the suspension is stock. he told me a lowerarm b could be around 100$ i hope it's the only thing broken.. anyway ill give you news tomorow. Thanks

Comment

nice, finally it was only the lower arm b , cost 93$ to replace the broken part. ill buy a new tire tomorow and it will be fine . Thanks Cp Mike !.

Comment

sweet, glad you got it all figured out. one more cb7 saved from the boneyard! haha.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
          X