This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote

Mikey, I was first in line for both lineups... Dave parked next to me both times... The only problem is that the forst lineup (the straight one, with me and Lester off to the side) was all screwy... No one knew how we were doing it. The second one up the hill... well... after changing the direction (we were supposed to be pointing the other way... that's all me!) I was hidden behind a lightpost and had to cram my car in at the curb at the top (you can't see it, but that's as far as I go...)

Anyway, Lester, great pics! That front shot of Carlos's car looks straight out of a magazine!
    Deever, you musta been a Lot attendant.
    BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

Man that looked like a great meet ima add to the list of shoulda's lol hopefully next time great pics guys

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
      Frost White Member 13
      My Ride
      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

wow great pics...i wish it didnt rain up here so i could have washed my car it looks awful in those pics and what happened to steve from the time that first pic of him was taken to when me and mike got there he looked good in that pic but looked all disheveled when me and mike got there, you guys tried to him didnt you

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
          wow great pics...i wish it didnt rain up here so i could have washed my car it looks awful in those pics and what happened to steve from the time that first pic of him was taken to when me and mike got there he looked good in that pic but looked all disheveled when me and mike got there, you guys tried to him didnt you
          + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

don't worry man, it rained on my way up so the bath i gave the BBB didn't last too long, but the Rain X did wonders. And as for steve, that's exactly what we did to him. haha. but that dude was dehydrated like a mofo.

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el

2. pwrusr, you should get a different pic for your sig, 'cause your car is hot! also, you should make a member's ride thread, esp. now that you have some great pics of your car.
              I'll probly be doing that soon now that the H22A secret is out of the bag
              ~~~~~~~

Comment

ahh! i look horrendous in those pics

well... at least my car looked good, haha.

great pictures lester, and damn you did take a lot of them! i'm going to copy these pictures of yours and also put them over in the stickied thread in regional

video will be up tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                  video will be up tonight!
                  tonight meaning in a few minutes or tonight meaning after the sun rises and sets again
                  Etheir way I can't wait!
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

Lookin hot

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                      ahh! i look horrendous in those pics
                      "you're so vain" carly simon, lol.

gonna take a look at the vid later.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

holler... sorry coulnd't make it i had and still have exams out the ass for these 2 weeks :-( . i'll def make the next meet :-D . lotta shiz goin on with my car.... broken window track etc. but it'll be way nicer soon enough :-D

Comment

nice nice...

makes me want next weekend to come faster

oh by the way, for those of you coming to the nashville meet, disregard how shitty my car is right now... it needs paint REALLY bad and I dont really got the money for it... also has some stuff I need to get done (ex: get a stock ebrake handle)
                          OS^e
                          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by 93akkord
                            nice nice...

makes me want next weekend to come faster

oh by the way, for those of you coming to the nashville meet, disregard how shitty my car is right now... it needs paint REALLY bad and I dont really got the money for it... also has some stuff I need to get done (ex: get a stock ebrake handle)
                            I can't wait myself. We love all cb7's in any state they are in
                            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

less talk more pics!!!!

Comment

amen bro. but, i've posted about 82 pix. haha. i had to take some of carlos' pix down 'cause of license plate issues

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

Comment

Working...
                                X