Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found cc2 JDM headlights and grill!!!!

Comment

Edit: Nvm I saw your FS thread. ygpm
      Last edited by sonikaccord; 08-01-2013, 08:48 PM.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Wicked score the those lights and grille! Make that shit fit!

I can't believe this thread has gone over 20 pages lol

Comment

Nice cars.I like this.

Comment

Long time since Ive posted on here but I just cant help myself posting my find. I was supposed to get a starter for my F-250 but was side tracked by this....

Yea, its complete 90/91 fogs. They are in good shape and only the clear coat is starting to peel. Only took 3 years to find a set but I wasnt leaving with out them so screw the starter. The best part is what I payed for them, lets just say you would shit your selfs.
            Last edited by NightmareCB7; 08-18-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Full fogs here are only around 20$ with harness..
              COUPE K24

Comment

I gave $11 for the whole thing. That was a steal considering how rare they are in my area.

Comment

Nice, I wish I could find some around here.

Great find man.
                  MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                  1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

How do you guys get the moonroof visors out? Bring your own battery to open the roof?

Comment

I went to the local yard Saturday for both headlight brackets and a tail light. I seen a mint Acura legend (bad trans) and pulled off the lip. Got both headlight brackets for $5 each, $15 for right side tail light and a whopping $2 for the lip! They called it a bumper guard lol o well.
                      I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Originally posted by gamatt View Post
                        How do you guys get the moonroof visors out? Bring your own battery to open the roof?
                        pry the sunroof open with a screwdriver.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by gamatt View Post
                          No you do not pry open the sunroof with a screw driver. Look at the roof. There is a round pug, remove it. Then use an hex wrench to turn the drive. This will pull back the sunroof. You can use the tool that comes in the jack kit, if you still have it.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

in the junkyard why not? works good.
                            COUPE K24

Comment

Look what I saw at the junkyard!

Comment

A monk!? Thats a pretty sweet find!

Comment

Working...
                                X