Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lifted cb7 honda accord 92 lx a.t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh wow! never thought i would see something like that. thats crazy. is this a first for this community?

Comment

thats kinda cool, i would leave it and add some 8in fog lights on the top of the front bumper and a roof cargo cage lol
      FRIENDS
      DONT LET
      FRIENDS
      ROLL ON
      ROTA'S

Comment

this car recently got stolen

If anybody sees this car in the bay area
        Send me a message license plate num
        6taa241 got stolen out of antioch

Comment

Wow!! Sorry to see it got stolen.

Comment

That sucks. I hope you find it.

BTW I have the same oldschool Ultra rims but mine are 15''s.

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareCB7 View Post
              That sucks. I hope you find it.

BTW I have the same oldschool Ultra rims but mine are 15''s.
              Well, that makes three of us. I really don't care for them, I am trying to find someone with steelies to swap.

Comment

Originally posted by JLYRT View Post
                Well, that makes three of us. I really don't care for them, I am trying to find someone with steelies to swap.
                To bad you are not closer to me or I would trade you a set of steelies with new tires for them. BTW they look better painted with the lip polished.

Comment

Working...
                X