CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner "Off Topic"

Old 02-13-2018, 08:07 AM   #1
mikeaustralia
Newcomer

mikeaustralia is cool... so far.
Smile New member from Sydney

Hello everyone, I'm Mike.

I've had my 93 Accord for about 4 months now. I bought it unregistered for AUD$300 . It seems that I'm the 3rd owner.

This forum has been my "go-to" for any and all information so far, so I figured it was time for me to join the community

The car had been sitting for a year, I wish I took pics before I washed it..

Towbar delete was the first mod

Last edited by mikeaustralia; 02-22-2018 at 01:44 AM.
mikeaustralia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:18 AM   #2
hiptech
CB7tuner Member

hiptech seems to have made some friends! hiptech seems to have made some friends!
G'day Mike and welcome to the asylum.... sorry, if I hadn't said it someone else would have

Looks like you've found yourself a very nice CB7 it appears to be in outstanding condition. While there are others here who will disagree with me I was hoping you might keep it original but completely understand your desire to mod it. Either way best of luck.

As for the pic resizing I don't believe there is an easy way to do this using most image hosters on this site. But perhaps someone else has recently found a way.

BTW I thought you might confirm something for me. Is it true you cannot import a left hand drive vehicle into the country and register it unless you convert it to RHD regardless of age?
04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)
hiptech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:52 PM   #3
fleetw00d
Contributing Member

fleetw00d is very helpful fleetw00d is very helpful
$300 in any (almost) currency is a good deal for one in good condition. If imgur is anything like photobucket, there should be an option to "edit" the photo, then an option to "resize". At least for me, 800 pixels wide pretty much covers the width of a post. You should also be able to "crop" them to remove remove excess photo around the car if you want.
92 EX coupe auto 190,000 - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210341

LOTS of CB7 parts for sale http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192583 or watch for banner ad at upper right
fleetw00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:41 AM   #4
kouzie
Contributing Member

kouzie is cool... so far.
Welcome! Holy moly! Great deal and clean!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD
kouzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 06:15 AM   #5
mikeaustralia
Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiptech View Post
Looks like you've found yourself a very nice CB7 it appears to be in outstanding condition. While there are others here who will disagree with me I was hoping you might keep it original but completely understand your desire to mod it. Either way best of luck.
Sorry mate, I had plans to mod it before I even bought it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiptech View Post
BTW I thought you might confirm something for me. Is it true you cannot import a left hand drive vehicle into the country and register it unless you convert it to RHD regardless of age?
I'm not really sure. But I think you can for cars over a certain age that become "antiques", and they can be registered for driving if you're part of a car club. And then the car may only be driven to/during club events.

Thanks fleetw00d, I'll try to resize them soon.

Thanks kouzie!
Old 02-15-2018, 12:30 PM   #6
lbus9168
Contributing Member

lbus9168 may have said something they shouldn't have...
Hey mike, welcome from Canberra. Its funny you have those wheels on your cb7, I have those exact wheels in my shed being refurbished for my cb9 before I decided to be a cop so now all my cool car stuff has to follow the ADR's to the letter ��

I'm moving Campbelltown way in around a year and am up there regularly, if you need a hand with anything message me.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:29 AM   #7
excalibur02
Wanna be JDM whore

Location: north new jersey Owns: Turbo cb6 & NA cb7 I'm: NJs 5-lug King ;-0
excalibur02 seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to excalibur02
This color keeps popping up. I love it!

Instagram username MAURO02

If my pictures do not work and you see ****.com replace it with m1xe.com
excalibur02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:49 AM   #8
mikeaustralia
Newcomer

So I did take new photos, but now I have a new phone and haven't got any on here.. Will try to remember tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbus9168 View Post
Hey mike, welcome from Canberra. Its funny you have those wheels on your cb7, I have those exact wheels in my shed being refurbished for my cb9 before I decided to be a cop so now all my cool car stuff has to follow the ADR's to the letter ��

I'm moving Campbelltown way in around a year and am up there regularly, if you need a hand with anything message me.
Hey man!
Do you still have them? I would love to have deep dish on all four wheels, this set only has it on two. The two wheels with the dish are also slightly wider.

Nice, I'm in Liverpool
Working on the car most weekends so come chill next time you're up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by excalibur02 View Post
This color keeps popping up. I love it!
Does Sebring Silver sound right? That's what I have in my head, I think that's it.
However, I'm going to be vinyl wrapping it with Pearlescent White Satin.

Last edited by mikeaustralia; 02-21-2018 at 04:54 AM.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:47 AM   #9
mikeaustralia
Newcomer

New photos added to original post.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: