My turbo s2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My turbo s2000

InlinePRO stage 2 s2000 tuned by Mase at House of Boost in Kansas City.

Precision 67/65 billet T4 turbo. Bone stock engine on E85 with twin walbro pumps.

Made 579.9whp @ 9050rpm and 356wtq @ 8350rpm. We detuned it to keep it conservative and safe to 549whp. This was on 20psi.

Very nice. And funny plates.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

very nice man...

the sedan
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
      the wagon
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
      the integra
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

1. HoB/KC...woot!
        2. Nice plates. Nice car.
        3. I know that red mustang in the back of the first pic.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i hate you haha jk but thats a sick s2000 i want one of thoes bad but only two seats

Comment

*drool!

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              Very nice. And funny plates.
              yes, i literally laughed out loud at that.

Comment

That's a sick S2000, really clean. Looks stock to the regular human but actutally 100% monster under the hood. Just the way I like it, your plates are amazing rofl.
                Current:
                2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Good lawd... what kinda cash does it take to make 500+?

And best plates ever!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Good lawd... what kinda cash does it take to make 500+?

And best plates ever!
                    Thanks.

As for the cash part, everything just keeps adding up and up and up. The kit alone was 5k which is normally 6k. Then all of the supporting mods like the 2200cc ID injectors (1k dollars), Full Blown dual Walbro pump setup (569 dollars), and the rest of the fuel system just added up. I woud say that I have about 8k invested total. Kinda depressing, but its a blast to drive and worth every penny.

I purposefully got too big of a turbo and went overboard on the fuel system with E85. I will be building my spare block and plan on building my head and revving it out to 9500rpms. Maybe in the future, I can get mid 700s on E85 out of it after I build it to my liking.

Comment

Eh, it's never a bad idea to go overboard on things that will keep your engine alive! I know they can take abuse, but it's good not to push your luck!

8k isn't bad. Considering an s2k can be had for 12 or so in acceptable condition, a grand total of 20k for a 500hp machine (with Honda build quality, great handling, a large aftermarket, and a bit more of a "grown up" vibe than a standard tuner car) isn't too bad!

Comment

DAM.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

It will always amaze me how much power the F20C/F22C can make with a turbo and no internal upgrades, and remain reliable. Many factory turbo cars, even 6 cylinder cars, won't make that much power for long without blowing up.

I guess the F20C/F22C will give up after a while at that level... anything will... but still.

Comment

is it true they stopped making these cars, and a s3000 will replace it.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              It will always amaze me how much power the F20C/F22C can make with a turbo and no internal upgrades, and remain reliable. Many factory turbo cars, even 6 cylinder cars, won't make that much power for long without blowing up.

I guess the F20C/F22C will give up after a while at that level... anything will... but still.
                              I always wonder why Honda put forged pistons, rods, and crank from the factory, but I'll take it.

As for 20psi, that is a safe power level engine wise especially with a solid tune from Mase. Many people have ran my power level/psi for thousands of miles with no issues. Its when you try to push very very high power with the stock 11:1 compression motor is when you have issues. Sure, dynamic compression lowers while in vtec, but a static 11:1 running over 500whp is just crazy. The stock drivetrain is also lacking, but thats beside the point.

Full Blown Motorsports in Minnesota tried to test the limits of the stock engine and ended up lifting the head on the stock head bolts. I think they hit like 760whp or close IIRC. Heres a link to the thread if you have some time to waste.
                              http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...89823&st=0&hl=

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                              is it true they stopped making these cars, and a s3000 will replace it.
                              Yes, they stopped making s2000s. No, the rumors have not been confirmed and by judging how Honda is running things now with canceling the NSX and focusing on hybrids more, chances of a s3000 in the near future are slim.

Comment

Working...
                              X