Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

No blink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No blink

hey everyone! to the point now i noticed today on my way to work my blinkers in my dash are not coming on. just happened today, bought a relay after i checked all the fuses and found them to be good, looking as to where this relay goes. i have pulled all the relays above the fuse box on my 92 accord, but none of them match the 3 prong relay i bought at the parts store, any ideas?

Originally posted by XMeCCaX View Post
    hey everyone! to the point now i noticed today on my way to work my blinkers in my dash are not coming on. just happened today, bought a relay after i checked all the fuses and found them to be good, looking as to where this relay goes. i have pulled all the relays above the fuse box on my 92 accord, but none of them match the 3 prong relay i bought at the parts store, any ideas?
    Blinkers? like signal blinkers? Check your Hazard Connection and your Signal Switch "light/low/high/signal relay" is that stick on the left side of your steering column.

Comment

are you talking about high beams and low beams? because they work just fine. when i turn on my left or right turn signal, there is no flashing going on in the dash, no blinking what-so-ever.

Comment

do they work outside when you put the switch in the left or right blink position?

Ride List
        1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
        2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
        newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

[QUOTE=XMeCCaX;3164372]are you talking about high beams and low beams? because they work just fine. when i turn on my left or right turn signal, there is no flashing going on in the dash, no blinking what-so-ever.[/QUOTE

If your hazard button is not connected, They don't work, So i would check that. Other thing is do you hear the ticking noise while using your turn signals?

Comment

ok i checked and there is no signals no sound of the blinkers. when i turn on my hazards though my left turn signals blink but my right do not.

Comment

ok i checked and there is no signals no sound of the blinkers. when i turn on my hazards though my left turn signals blink but my right do not.
              Sounds like a fuse is blown somewhere, Look under your hood and open up the fuse box and "check all of them" After that go under the driver side and open up the left side panel and check those fuses, Make sure you read the location of the fuses. I usually check them all just to make sure.

Comment

ok i suppose i will check again, brb

Comment

ok i suppose i will check again, brb
                  Check the far right fuse, It sticks out and it should be a 7.5 fuse.

Comment

ok problem fixed. all under the dash fuses were fine (which is literally a pain in the ass since my car sits so low). i checked the fuses under the hood and seen that the hazard fuse was blown. without much faith i replaced that and then what do you know, my turn signals now work wth?? thanx for reiterating the "keep it simple stupid" approach but is very odd to me that that was the fix. i do keep blowing condenser fan fuses, isnt that for the small fan on the radiator or no?

Comment

ok problem fixed. all under the dash fuses were fine (which is literally a pain in the ass since my car sits so low). i checked the fuses under the hood and seen that the hazard fuse was blown. without much faith i replaced that and then what do you know, my turn signals now work wth?? thanx for reiterating the "keep it simple stupid" approach but is very odd to me that that was the fix. i do keep blowing condenser fan fuses, isnt that for the small fan on the radiator or no?
                      No problem.

I just dealt with condenser fan blowing, Check your temp coolant sensor (top radiator hose follow towards engine) that pigtail check that or make sure you don't have a short with the wire harness.

Comment

alright i will have to check that this weekend, thanx guys for all the help!

Comment

Working...
                        X