gloryaccordy: 2004 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gloryaccordy: 2004 Nissan 350Z Grand Touring

I just picked this up 2 days ago. I wanted an E36 but there weren't that many around and strangely nobody got back to me when I called. I got this for 9K with ~160K miles. High mileage but I am working from home now and replacement engines are cheap + plentiful. Rest of the car feels pretty solid.

Here's a pic.

Bone stock and will probably stay that way for a while though I do have some ideas. Right now I just want to deal with the audio and lighting. Got a radio install kit on the way and am trying to figure out what to do about the shitty stock projectors

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

How's NC treating you?

Where in NC are you?
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Nice pick up, I have 2 cars that would like to see you on the line. lol

Comment

Im in Cornelius not far from Charlotte. It's been pretty good so far. Wifey got a nice job, I'm working from home. Took the bike out to the mountains a while back, good times. Going to Charleston next week to celebrate.

Gonna be a while before I do any runs... that red CB is the last car I owned (I junked it January 2010). I have just been trying to get used to driving a stickshift car again

Alvin whats the deal with the beige coupe... why you holding out... whats the story? Streets need to know

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Good to see you're making out good down there.

Sorry we couldn't make it to your going away bash, we had pre-scheduled plans

Anyway I can't see the pic from work, but ill check back from home.

Congrats on the pickup dude!

Comment

Damn man. When did you move to Cornelius? I would tell you to hit me up, but I've been in Texas for 3 months now.

Nice pickup on the 350z, and if you want to get into autocross, there is plenty of that going on in Charlotte.

Also if you want to know anything about the area I can help you out. I lived there for the past 14 yrs.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              Im in Cornelius not far from Charlotte. It's been pretty good so far. Wifey got a nice job, I'm working from home. Took the bike out to the mountains a while back, good times. Going to Charleston next week to celebrate.

Gonna be a while before I do any runs... that red CB is the last car I owned (I junked it January 2010). I have just been trying to get used to driving a stickshift car again

Alvin whats the deal with the beige coupe... why you holding out... whats the story? Streets need to know
              lol soon soon, I'll drive the TL down one day and visit. only like 9 hrs

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                Good to see you're making out good down there.

Sorry we couldn't make it to your going away bash, we had pre-scheduled plans

Anyway I can't see the pic from work, but ill check back from home.

Congrats on the pickup dude!
                No prob man. I'm loving it. Just took wifey out on a little date, car was great.

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                Damn man. When did you move to Cornelius? I would tell you to hit me up, but I've been in Texas for 3 months now.

Nice pickup on the 350z, and if you want to get into autocross, there is plenty of that going on in Charlotte.

Also if you want to know anything about the area I can help you out. I lived there for the past 14 yrs.
                Been here since May. We just got sick of NYC and took a gamble. So far it's looking like it's paying off.

We really like NoDa. Just got back from there watching a Doors tribute concert. Been feeling it out and exploring bit by bit. It's a great town.

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                lol soon soon, I'll drive the TL down one day and visit. only like 9 hrs
                Lol the way you drive maybe 8. It took us 13 hours in the U-Haul

Comment

We really like NoDa. Just got back from there watching a Doors tribute concert. Been feeling it out and exploring bit by bit. It's a great town.

l
                  Ah NoDa is fun. The Blind Pig is a really fun bar, and then afterwards head to Amelie's for food.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Where are some good driving/riding roads? I want to get into the twisties on my bike but I hate having to ride an hour away for 10 miles of twisties. Do I have to head way out to the mountains to get some decent roads? I hit up Bushy Mtn Road a while back... it was orgasmic... but not worth the 100 mile round trip IMO.

Comment

Have you ever been to the tail of the dragon? I'm not sure how far it is from you though.

Comment

Where are some good driving/riding roads? I want to get into the twisties on my bike but I hate having to ride an hour away for 10 miles of twisties. Do I have to head way out to the mountains to get some decent roads? I hit up Bushy Mtn Road a while back... it was orgasmic... but not worth the 100 mile round trip IMO.
                        The tail of the Dragon is about 4 hrs, and it's awesome. In Mecklenburg county, there are a few good places that are decent, remember you're in the Piedmont so long stretches are hard to come by.

The best places I find are usually around the lake. Neck Rd, by Rural Hill Plantation is okay.

And then around Huntersville there are some:
                        Ramah Church Rd
                        Asbury Chapel Rd
                        Huntersville-Concord Rd
                        Shearers Rd

All of these are kinda fun too.

Just remember, Huntersville cops are dicks, and absolutely never ever speed in Davidson. They are the worst.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Lots of awesome twisty roads up here in the mountains!

Brevard and Asheville both have awesome roads.
                          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

I just watched the clip above, and I forgot about the tail.

One of my buddies at work drove down with his pop, and rode it on their bikes.

Seeing those semis up there is pretty horrific.

Please be careful with that one, there is no buffer and no 2nd chances.

Comment

A bit of a ride from Charlotte but:

http://goo.gl/maps/YkmiF

http://goo.gl/maps/zD7ab

zoom in on those.

My favorite part about living in the mountains are all of these fun roads to drive!!
                              Last edited by mtnbikaah; 07-28-2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X