Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Here's what $600 will get you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's what $600 will get you...

1993 Accord with 221,000 miles. Heater fan inop, couple windows don't go up and down, windshield is cracked, and the trunk leaks.

Hopefully save some money on gas and keep the mileage down on my truck. So far I fixed the heater and put seat covers as well as floor mats in it. Hopefully have time next week to work on windows.

Originally posted by Ruger_556 View Post
    1993 Accord with 221,000 miles. Heater fan inop, couple windows don't go up and down, windshield is cracked, and the trunk leaks.

Hopefully save some money on gas and keep the mileage down on my truck. So far I fixed the heater and put seat covers as well as floor mats in it. Hopefully have time next week to work on windows.
    Sounds like a STEAL TO ME!!!! a nice thorough wash and some TLC will get her looking beautiful!! great buy and good luck with it man!!

Comment

Congratulations on the good deal.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

looks like it has no rust! thats always good

Comment

Lol if you think that's cheap I got a car for 285 92 HONDA ACCORD 210K miles! All windows worked no trunk leaks only problem was the misfire it had witch was just a wire. Even came with good tires-brakes and everything. The car had a lot of newer parts mainly maintence items though. The problem with the guy that I bought it for 285 off of was nobody in my area wanted to deal with the misfire he was telling everyone it was EGR related when it was just a loose connection inside the wire you couldn't even see. Sat for 6-8 months listed for 850 I got it for 285 re-sold in four days after cleaning it up and fixing the misfire sold it for 850 LOL. It did need some work in reality if I were to keep it but that was a lie above what I said it did have problems but I was just reselling it. Needed a new muffler, wires, spark plugs, tie rods, inspection, thermostat and a new battery although i revived the battery after it sat for almost two years as it was an 8 year old Walmart battery the battery still worked just fine for months ahead of time after the guy bought it off of me so he's pretty happy with the car lol. BTW it had no speakers or stereo the guy was trying to get me to go even lower on the price because of it LOL. Talk about a loud ass car the muffler and the resonator pipe ripped off as I pulled into my driveway with it like the fourth time LMFAO.... I slide part of it back on and held it up with fish string/hook last I talked to the guy its still holding the exhaust up.
          Last edited by Kev1990; 03-02-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

this is what $500 got me haha

Everithing works i just replace a cupple thinks witch you have to do when you buy a car from someone that you don't knowwhat they've done to the car. I got a front and rear bumper i got it lowerd a little now and the car was fully functional the guy said he would take care of the engine good.
            Last edited by cb7TwitchBoy; 03-03-2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
              looks like it has no rust! thats always good
              No rust here

Originally posted by Kev1990 View Post
              Lol if you think that's cheap I got a car for 285 92 HONDA ACCORD 210K miles!
              Nice! They're wayyyy overpriced here... Anything under 2K has a blown engine or is totaled, if you want one that you can actually drive it's at least $3k

Comment

Here's what 350 got me recently

Last edited by Flip-Eye; 03-05-2015, 02:15 AM.

Comment

wow ^^^ wish I could find one that cheap
                  For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

$525 got me this at the auction house.

1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Flip-Eye View Post
                      Here's what 350 got me recently
                      I will own a se some day
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by 802cb7 View Post
                        wow ^^^ wish I could find one that cheap
                        It was a once in a lifetime find.

187kilometers, Leather and all other SE options including heated mirrors/seats, rust-free, no evidence of accidents.

Needs a fuel pump, spark plug tube seals, front stab links.

Yours is in great shape as well!

Comment

Here's what 700 got me. Talked down from 1000 actually. Concord blue metallic <3
                          Cracked windshield, tires are good, came with 4 new ones, i think it needs a power steering pump and a valve cover gasket, SRS light is on and i think a bunch of fuses are blown lol. Other than that everything works... it's even got 342,000 miles on it. The interior is MINT, very little rust. Car was in texas mostly and recently made the voyage to new york.

I need some pointers here, I want to maintain it and keep it good lol I love this car already... I'll be heartbroken if I make any stupid mistakes with this one.

Comment

I paid $350 for mine! 1992 ex manual. It had a rough body when I got it though

Comment

Man yaw came across some sweet finds I hope I get lucky like that I'm looking for another cb right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X