Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Beginner Off Topic Questions - Ask Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=abbreviations

I just added that to the "sticky" in this section as well. It should've been there all along!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Here you go: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=abbreviations

I just added that to the "sticky" in this section as well. It should've been there all along!

Thanks for the link, it's already cleared up some questions.

Comment

No problem. If there are any further questions, feel free to ask. People are always glad to help those that have tried to help themselves. The only time you'd ever get any rude treatment is if you display blatant laziness.

As for the Ford, feel free to post pictures of it in the Beginner Image Gallery. I'm sure lots of people here would love to see it! We love all cars here. We know our old Accords aren't the most capable cars on the road. While we have our preference, we don't think we're superior. Hell... I've got an 06 Cadillac CTS-V parked behind my CB7, and my fiancee has an 03 Mini Cooper S. We've got all the bases covered!

Also, just so you're aware, the term "troll" in the online forum world generally refers to someone that posts specifically to cause trouble. I can tell that's not your purpose, but others may react differently. A legitimate newbie question could be regarded as a joke. Don't be too put off if you get some smartass answers.

Comment

how the hell do i go about getting help on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad93 View Post
            how the hell do i go about getting help on here?
            Post a thread and ask a question.
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Hey guys! Brand new to the site, not so brand new to the cb7 world. My Dad had a cb7 I used to putt around in while I swapped my old civic. Anyways, quick question. I'm looking into buying a pretty clean cb7 off of craigslist, and I was wondering if I would be allowed to create a post in this thread, or a new thread in the beginner off topic forum, about buying advice on the car. Potentially put a link to the ad, and get some insight as to what to look for and if the price is good etc... Thanks for reading, and hopefully replying!

Comment

Welcome to the site. Definitely make a new thread in the beginner off topic section. People will be happy to give you tons of advice.

Comment

Hey I didn't know where to ask this as I'm new to this site.
                  But does anyone know a good website for interior parts? Like new carpet and seat covers and specifically door panels? Mine are trashed out and I wanna get some new ones but not from the junkyard.

Comment

This is not the place to ask. Make your own thread, and people will respond.

Comment

Hi, I'm new and was wondering if there was an introduction thread for new people or do we all just make our own introduction thread?

Comment

project thread

I'm interested in starting a "build thread" but don't want to lose access to it once I'm no longer a beginner. Do I have to wait to start the thread until after my post limit has been reached or will an admin move it over at some point?

Comment

You’ll always have access. Once you pass 30 posts, you just can’t create new threads in this section. You can always reply to threads here, though.
                          You can also ask for it to be moved, if you’d like. I or one of the moderators would gladly help.

Comment

What up CB7 world, God I love this site u dudes and gurls (don't know any yet here) are FN smart and really creative. I myself take very high pride in my car ,I own a 1992 Honda Accord EX sedan and she is BEAUTIFUL I'm from CasaBlanca,CA tht in side the county or Riverside I haven't seen many like or even close to mine and am always looking for parts or associations my car is called death proof she has been in what I can count as two major accidents the one I was with her in had 4 fatalities and the crazy part is the dudes that died happened to roll up on me getting out of work going home in a 91 Accord and we're killed by a drunk driver in a 2018 Accord head on collision, I did my best to manuver her to safety but caught the passenger side of the newer Accord falling out of the skyfrom the violent collision ,but get this I drove her home after she slideon the center median on the exhaust. We walked away with minor to no problems and never have I changed the pan gasket the exhaust or anything on the bottom she drives like nothing ever happened CRAZY SCARY but she's mine and I FN LOVE HER FOR ALL THE BAD TIMES SHES GOTTEN ME OUT ALIVE!! DEATH PROOF IS HERE

Comment

New to post

]What up CB7 world, God I love this site u dudes and gurls (don't know any yet here) are FN smart and really creative. I myself take very high pride in my car ,I own a 1992 Honda Accord EX sedan and she is BEAUTIFUL I'm from CasaBlanca,CA tht in side the county or Riverside I haven't seen many like or even close to mine and am always looking for parts or associations my car is called death proof she has been in what I can count as two major accidents the one I was with her in had 4 fatalities and the crazy part is the dudes that died happened to roll up on me getting out of work going home in a 91 Accord and we're killed by a drunk driver in a 2018 Accord head on collision, I did my best to manuver her to safety but caught the passenger side of the newer Accord falling out of the skyfrom the violent collision ,but get this I drove her home after she slideon the center median on the exhaust. We walked away with minor to no problems and never have I changed the pan gasket the exhaust or anything on the bottom she drives like nothing ever happened CRAZY SCARY but she's mine and I FN LOVE HER FOR ALL THE BAD TIMES SHES GOTTEN ME OUT ALIVE!! DEATH PROOF IS HERE[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by deeverggote View Post
                                We've had large meets, but seeing as there are active members on this forum from all over the world, such a thing is difficult to do. AFM (Accord Florida Meet) is probably the closest we've come. It's for all Accords, though it started here. People venture down to southern Florida from all over. Last year, we had people from California and Canada.
                                When does that meet typically happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X