Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pazzword JDM reporting for duty sir. lol. I'm in Grand Rapids, add me to the cool list.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

i have a 92 lx 4 dr 5spd with a shibby spectre plastic special shortram

i am currently running just stock headers with a shredded flex pipe for an exhaust lol

im selling my cavalier to get that bisi header

and does any in mich have a boosted CB7???

and if any one has an a6 cam or a4 header down pipe or a cheap pt6 let me know
      can a pt6 be fully tuned? hmm il search it sorry just kinda thinking while typing
      Last edited by megarock15; 09-24-2009, 01:05 AM.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
      91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
      funds for swap:$000.00
      Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
      Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
        i have a 92 lx 4 dr 5spd with a shibby spectre plastic special shortram

i am currently running just stock headers with a shredded flex pipe for an exhaust lol

im selling my cavalier to get that bisi header

and does any in mich have a boosted CB7???

and if any one has an a6 cam or a4 header down pipe or a cheap pt6 let me know
        can a pt6 be fully tuned? hmm il search it sorry just kinda thinking while typing
        In Michigan I've met a guy with a 94-97 Accord turbocharged making about 300WHP, but no CB7. I've seen out-of-state turbo CB7s at some larger meets.

PT6 (91, 93 SE or 92-93 EX) ECU is not tuneable. Buy a P06 (92-95 Civic DX) ECU to be cheaped, average price at junkyards are $50 or less. Keep in mind you need tuning software as well to complete a programmable engine management system (i.e. Hondata, Uberdata, Crome).
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Found another Michigan member while browsing the forum (zonda), will PM him. Make sure to route anyone from Michigan here (I look under their names in location).

Comment

Just a thought, but what you all think of a introduction meet in Lansing area this October? What specific date works well for you guys?

Perhaps keeping it simple and meet up at a place to eat, chill, check out rides and talk. Then, come spring we can set something better up. I'm talking like nothing fancy, basic place to eat parking for 6-8 atleast.
            Last edited by HondaFan81; 09-29-2009, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
              Just a thought, but what you all think of a introduction meet in Lansing area this October? What specific date works well for you guys?

Perhaps keeping it simple and meet up at a place to eat, chill, check out rides and talk. Then, come spring we can set something beter up. I'm talking like nothing fancy, basic place to eat parking for 6-8 atleast.
              October is fine for me; we just need to set this up ASAP if it's going to be next month. My time fills up quickly.

If you want some recommendations for days, obviously schedule it on a Saturday or Sunday. Once you propose a time, I'll throw it on my planner.

Also, do you guys have a Facebook? Facebook events do a good job for helping to plan events.

Comment

Random thought today. I realize not everyone can or has need to modify their CB7s/cars. However, I would like that if this group gets formed, we can atleast get everyone's cars running top notch. Nothing much different than what I do with my family's cars. From this point, those that want to modify, we can help one another there as well and I can help provide a lot of information. I would think that over time, even those that want to remain stock, will even be interested in some easy, basic bolt-ons with DD reliability & function.

As I mentioned before, I don't care about quantity, but quality with this group. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7
                  i have never been to the lansing-G.R. area so i would have no idea where i would be going
                  do you need me to be your guide beanz

lol

but on a more serious note i would like to see if i can get a little autoX track set up if any one is interested i might be able to ge us a spot on an annual basis

Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                    do you need me to be your guide beanz

lol
                    actually, that'd be awesome!

Comment

17th is kool with me. like i said ive never been to lansing but if scott(megarock15) knows his way around ill follow him.

if we cant git ahold of gecko1 can we consider re-locating? idk where to....

Comment

idk, i was just being picky.
                        cuz ive never been there i was gittin nervious and uneasy but i think im kool now! lol

Comment

All information on first post, I'll keep it updated.

Comment

1pm is good for me!

Comment

you got another MI guy right here
                              Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

so still no word on which burger murder franchise we are going to meet up at?

Comment

Working...
                                X