90-91 Armrest question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-91 Armrest question

Hey guys, I bought a 90-91 arm rest, but I didn't realize that my Canadian model Accord's e-brake console would be too large for the arm rest brackets.. anyone know if the slimmer e-brake consoles are available at Canadian Honda dealerships, or am I going to have to source out one from the US? I need a burgundy one so the colour isn't too hard to find, but are these slim consoles readily available in the US if I were to hit up a junk yard? I guess what I'm getting at is were all 90-91 US model Accords fitted with a slimmer e-brake console? Thanks guys

Aaron

V-TAK FTW!!1!

anyone?

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

yeah but i believe you car had the e brake on the center, where as the 90-91 has the the e brake offset a little,

you can hit up the junkyard and find a lot of them in the u.s.
      Members Ride

Comment

not true^^^ i have a centered one not offset...
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

my 91 also has a centered e-brake + console

Comment

i must have them backward, i have a 90-91 also, hmm, sorry about that i was thinking of something else
            Members Ride

Comment

the center console on the 9091 was slimmer because of the automatic belts. All the 9091s have the slimmer surround for the e brake. The 9293s have the offset e brake, so the e brake would have to be centered (with the exception of a DX if I'm not mistaken)

Comment

yeah my e-brake is completely centered, and the CDN Accords didn't have the auto belt feature.. luckily someone on the board PMed me with what I need up for grabs.. saves me a trip down to WA thanks for the info though guys

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Working...
                X