lovein it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lovein it!!!

ok...so i am on my way back home from my business today and its about 6:46. This POS mitsu. rs pulles next to me and starts to rev i look at him while cruisin and say "Rs?...." he was like yeah so i paid no mind to him. I dont like waisting my time and gas money on people who swear i am stock. Plus gas is too expensive right now to waist on a race u know u gonna win. SO anyway he kept on fukcing with me.....so i was like ok he passes by pppppssssttttttt.......i am like this mofo is boosting.......so i was like ok its on. we were on a roll going about 10 we both punched it he got about a car ahead but as soon as vtec kicked in it was all said and done....by the time i noticed i was in 4th and he was 2 cars behind. we pull into a gas station and he gives me this look ....... he was like holly crap your car is fast. I was like yeah...its alright. He told me he had just swapped in the gst motor but he had no bolt ons accept for intake. I told him he just got beat byan auto lol ....i bet if he had bolt ons it would have been a better race

ok...so that was the first race lol......mind you i wasn't even in the racing mood. SO i am flowing with traffic and this 99 prelude pulls next to me we are both crusing and all of a sudden she punches it....so i was like ok its on....i punch and pulled on her the whole time. When we stopped at the light i was behind her and she wanted to go again it was like she couldn't believe it! lol i love to see the faces of people who think they are gonna win and don't.

Yeah i get that feeling alot when they think accords arent the slightest fast.

Comment

the cb7....the new jaw dropper. I love that look

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
      .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
      .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Working...
      X