wtf is wrong?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf is wrong?!?!?!

ok....so last week i am driving right chillin all of a sudden my car just dies.....and it wasn't one of those casual deaths it was a complete shut off......so the first thing that came to my head was the fuel pump or fuel pressure checked all that it was fine.....then i had a mechanic tell me that it maybe the distributor.....replaced that....and still does the samething.....after heating the car up i find that about 10 minutes after driving it dies on me...my heat guage shows that i am not over heading so i dont understand y its just dieing like this?!?!?.....but what was wierd was that i checked my radiator and there was absoutely no coolant inside i filled it back up and checked for any leaks didnt see any....could the coolant be leaking into the motor and clogging it up??!!!!......right before my car started to die i experienced white smoke blowing out my exhaust pipe.....i was told that my car was burning coolant.....someone plez help i dont understand....oh by the way i have an h22a swap if that helps any.
Working...
X