No announcement yet.

Laborday Meet Revised!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont worry fella, i'll be blowin up your phone come friday......

Comment

Are we going to do a premeet or anything to get organized and be sure were together or....?
      On the map are we actually going to where is shows the park or where it's boxed in with the giant HT

Comment

am a strong maybe seeing how the new cb7 works out

Comment

well,,, if everyone wants to do a general "pre-meet". i'll be taking 405 from everett area. there is a Park and Ride on 160th first exit when you pass the 522 interchange. at the end of the 160th exit, take a right and the Park and Ride is directly to your left. throw out some times.... we will find a "medium time". i'll be driving a white DA9.

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post

Sean works that day also...sooo pretty sure he wont show.

maybe you guys can roll to like a red robbin or some shit around like 5 or 6. im off at 430. So is sean.

Comment

That would be a perfect spot for me seeing as I'm leaving from everett too. I'll be heading out from pacific providence hospital. I was thinking like 1215 since you wanted to get there around 1. Your talking 160th in kirkland right?

Comment

Buddy on RedPepperRacing posted this up, same guy im staying with this wknd, should see some nice cars out there...

We'll be leaving greenwood/shorline/ballard probly around 11 if anyone wants to join.

Comment

the 160th im speaking of, is before the 124Street of Totem Lake. i'll be at the 160th park n ride at 1215 and wait till 1245, then roll out to the meet.

Comment

hey Gauge,,,, kick me an addy for that RR your speaking of. i'd totally be down to meet up with you and Sean.... addy and time.

Comment

OK I'm confirming to meet at the 160th park and ride.

Comment

oh snap i live literally 5 minutes away on 148th street. maybe i'll swing by for a bit
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

well im planning on leaving port angeles around 8 lol so if i take the edmonds ferry i should be in edmonds by 11:30ish.. then i-5s to 520 and so on.. anyone wanna meet up? i dunno if that park and ride you mentioned is outta the way or not for me charley..

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

are you gonna be serious???? how the hell ya gonna leave the Auburn SM at 12, and make it to the 160th park n ride by 1245 when i roll up? but all the power to ya if ya can make it to the PNR by 1245 roll out to Marymoore.... hope to see a few faces tomorrow.... should be nice weather...

Comment

actually if he's going to be in edmonds he should get on 405 in lynnwood and head south. If he takes 520 he's backtracking alot. Not to mention were going to be north of that. 160th is only like 10-15 mins on 405 from lynnwood.

Comment

Are you thinking of the right park and ride? I think were talking about north kirkland, one exit from the 522 interchange.

Comment

Working...
                                X