This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
    lol I still wouldn't get it. Wonder how many people at this point still check cb7tuner and don't have cb's?
    Dunno broski.. I still have mine lol. It is hard to believe that I have been driving it for almost 5 years now. Kinda sucks though, I never got to meet you or your old cb I did peruse your MR thread a couple of times and I have to say you did an awesome job before you sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
      lol I still wouldn't get it. Wonder how many people at this point still check cb7tuner and don't have cb's?
      I definitely do lol but it was never about the car for me, I enjoy hangin with all of you guys! I am selling my Yukon tho, and hopefully picking up another CB finally....or a CD5 possibly as well...

Comment

Haha get one zack!!
        And yea you probably did see me in Sequim i do live there lol

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
          ^^^

If you replaced ADM with USDM in your sig I think it would be mo betta
          Lol yah i was thinking that two lol fixing it now lol
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

c91bse7!! Saw your ass on I-90 today lol

Comment

So the headgasket is done. The shop asked me about doing the clutch (the pedal was riding really high) while the car was there so I ordered one of the OS Giken Super Single clutches with the aluminum cover and a new Nismo clutch pivot ball. Should be good for around 400wtq

Sexy
              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
              Project 240SX
              Originally posted by chillin943
              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

You gonna let me drive it? eh eh lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                New people click here

Comment

Well i got my painted 95 ex's on today. What do yall think?

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                    So the headgasket is done. The shop asked me about doing the clutch (the pedal was riding really high) while the car was there so I ordered one of the OS Giken Super Single clutches with the aluminum cover and a new Nismo clutch pivot ball. Should be good for around 400wtq
                    Better start working your left leg! lol.

Royal: Did you paint where the lugs go to? I personally like them better without the centercap if they are painted.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                      Better start working your left leg! lol.

Royal: Did you paint where the lugs go to? I personally like them better without the centercap if they are painted.
                      Yeah I painted them I'll shoot a pic real quick the front passenger is off anyway cause I was missing 1 short ball seat lug nut.

Comment

No center cap!!!!!

P.S. I hate the 205/60 going to get smaller one's soon!!!

Congrat's on AOM btw nick!!!!

Comment

Timing belt broke today. 6k after it was changed with the h swap. Pissed off I am.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

So the consensus that I am coming too from consulting google is that you can't or shouldn't repair bent alloys. Or at least it is not worth the money to do so. FML

That being said anyone have two extra cd5 ex alloys laying around lol?

Sorry to hear about your timing belt bro

And royal I am definitely digging the wheels. I would also suggest running them without the center caps.

Comment

I should be alright, I wasn't in VTAK when the belt finally gave way, just leaving a stop light, I'll have a belt back on it tomorrow and fire it up. And a word of advice when doing the h manual tensioner swap, don't be like me and use the wrong size damn washer behind the tensioner bolt = shredding fucking timing belt.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

I heard forum fest is coming up soon, anyone going to attend/ know any details about where its going to be at?

Comment

Working...
                                X