Nintendo 3DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo 3DS

Who has one and how do you like it? I got mine in may and the thing is amazing after the update. Gotta love the online store too some old classics for you old school gamers. I just want to see others take on the system.
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

never seen one

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Bought one for my wife. She loves it. I hate the damn thing. Never had such a bad head ache!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
        Bought one for my wife. She loves it. I hate the damn thing. Never had such a bad head ache!
        You know you don't have to keep the 3D on you know
        The CB7 Collector.
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
          You know you don't have to keep the 3D on you know
          but then its just a DS...whats the point of having a 3DS if it's not 3-D?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Better Wifi and the sweet downloads that come with it. I am going to buy Zelda OOT. And when the 3D is on its deff worth it. I will find the specs vs the two and post them later.
            The CB7 Collector.
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
              ...Zelda OOT. And when the 3D is on its deff worth it...
              The only reason i want a 3DS

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

MY FRIEND bought a 3ds brandnew days...Not even a week.....falls into river!! when crossing over inside his jeans
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

bought a cyan one for the gf with ocarina of time, had to go pick myself up a black one with rayman after the first few days lol. some of the ar games are pretty cool and funny. streetpass is also interesting. can't wait for luigi's mansion 2, super mario kart, super mario etc... lol
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Its cool who you pick up with streetpass on and kinda creepy. I love the pedometer function in it esp since I walk so much
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

My brother has one, and I've gotten some time with it.

Been playing Ocarina of Time 3D. The updated graphics and mirrored Master Quest are cool, but the controls kinda bother me. There are enough face buttons to eliminate use of the touch screen. Of course, the game wasn't originally designed with such an interface in mind; and the tacked-on functionality feels unnecessary. I could go on and on about what I dislike about the remake, but I'm satisfied enough with the updated visuals.

Can't wait for Star Fox, though!
                      My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

*Waits for Law Grandeur to chime in about how he hates his*

Comment

^ ROFL you know me too well

It snot worth the money. the 3D is bleh. it actually just extends the background a bit. Zelda OOT is the same exact thing except with slightly smoother graphics and a few other things here and there. The 3D in zelda....it extends the background rofl. the only way to utilize the 3DS is if they use more AR Cards!!!! Pokemon + AR Cards = the fucking shit. Your table is a fucking battle arena lol!

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                          X