Laborday Meet Revised!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laborday Meet Revised!!!!!!

since i've changed cars, and the meet was my idea..... it would be total prickish if i cancelled out on everyone... i've been busting my ass to get my new car up and going for this meet. as well i'd like to see some of my old peeps that i've not seen in a couple of years.... since the "hotel" and "distance" have strayed a few away from going, we are now going to have it more local... stop your moaning..... it wont cost you as much, and more may be able to show up...

Meet Date,,,, September 4th.

Spot to meet up,,,, Going to be at Marymore Park in Redmond Wa., not sure wich lot as there are a couple of them. should'nt be hard to spot...FROM I 5 either direction:

Take exit 168B to merge onto WA-520 E toward Bellevue/Kirkland (11.5 mi)
    Take the W Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE exit (0.4 mi)
    Turn right at West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE (0.2 mi)
    Turn left at NE Marymoor Way (0.9 mi)
    Slight right (0.2 mi)

Marymoor Park
    Redmond, WA 98052

Time,,,, HT posted up to start at 12noon. i'll be there around 1pm as i have to go to Roy for my front seats....

Itinerary,,,, meet up in Redmond Wa. hang out, shoot some shit with other club members, mind our manors cause thats how we are.... take some pictures. then roll out for an evening cruise and get some food somewhere's. food and cruise will be a group decided effort. not fair for one to plan the complete evening for all others. throw out some suggestions down below, and we will go from there.

THIS IS MY ONE FUKING WEEKEND OFF THIS YEAR, I HAVE CANCELLED ALL MY PARTY PLANS TO DO THIS MEET, IM SORRY TO HAVE TO MAKE IT LOCALIZED, BUT I FEEL THAT IT IS THE BESTEST WAY FOR EVERYONE. IF ONLY ME AND ZACK SHOW UP...... I WILL RAGE AND FLAME ON THOSE THAT POSTED AND DROPED OUT WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION. I UNDERSTAND THAT SOME MEMBERS ARE HAVING CAR "ISHESS" AND THAT IS COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE....

members attending are as fallows

charlie
    zack
    alex (maybe)
    slow cb7
    carcollectorkid
    f22cb7rid3r
    royalaccord92
    joekt (maybe)
    eazyduzit509 (pending camping)
    CleanF22a1

I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST IF YOU POST YOU ARE ATTENDING. I WILL EDIT IF YOU POST YOU CAN NOT GO...

THANKYOU FOR UNDERSTANDING....
    Last edited by snailin91; 09-04-2010, 11:19 AM.

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
    mind our manors
    lol will you be wearing a maid outfit?

and no can do, brother renewing his wedding vows on the 4th. bleh. not to mention my car's state at all. lol
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
      not to mention my car's state at all. lol
      out of gas?

/douche.

anywhay. hondas are ghey. vw 4 live.

Comment

no i wont be wearing a maids outfit.... jackass...... just saying that i wont be being a butt to the others from the other club.....

and Guage,,,,,, i tow way more vw's than honda's or acura's.... by about 10-1 ratio.... but to each is their own, and i wont clown on anyone for liking one over another.... you bitch you....

back on topic of the meet

Comment

im a maybe, got the car put back together but i also lost my job shortly after the wreck, i will make it out that day if i have the funds

my ride

Comment

As said before, I'm a no go. My trans is being stupid, and I'm working that day. Yay for having a job

Comment

Hey I'm in add me to the list. Me and caleb are slamming the ride tomorrow!!!

So a question? Are we meeting with H-T or is that separate?

Comment

i checked "HT's" web site on the meet. they have 30 people signed up to show. and they are all excited.... so it should be purdy big at Marymoore Park.

Comment

im down for this one.. little easier on the whip then driving to eastern wa and shit..

Definatly gonna have to install the shit i got sittin around

Driving the VW gage?! hahah

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Hahaha nah I don't think so. I gotta work that day anyway lol

Comment

well,,, i think it would be kinda weird if only 5-8 cars showed up, and dissasosiated them self's from like 30 plus other cars... so im thinkin we will just blend in with the others..... then roll out to our own cruise and grubinz.

one time i get off and gage wont show... hav'nt heard from Sean either....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                        one time i get off and gage wont show... hav'nt heard from Sean either....

Is it just me, or, does that sound kinda weird? haha

Comment

me and sean acctually arranged to have anal sex that day. i just didnt want to say it.

he works that day also...sooo pretty sure he wont show.

maybe you guys can roll to like a red robbin or some shit around like 5 or 6. im off at 430.

Comment

I should be there. I actually liked the first meet idea better, being as i live in chelan. But, my buddy lives in seattle so i'll probly stay the wknd with him and bring him along. (only reason i wont attend is if the GF wants to go camping, i know, i know...)

PS. Honda-Tech website is up to almost 40 members going, and many of them have up to 20 people going aswell. 100+???

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread...2810890&page=5
                            Last edited by eazyduzit509; 08-30-2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

im in. im also on alot of drugs right now.
                              Ill be going uner theknife tomorrow so ill be under the effects of GA.,...so someone needs to keep in touch with me. I might space this meet during my recovery....

Comment

Working...
                              X