• Show
Clear All

Yup ever since 1.06

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

all i have left is those endurance races and that one formula gt race on extreme. which i am not going to sit through and play 20 laps per a race just to get a trophy or play other endurance races.

Comment

I will probably never complete:

Formula GT championship
        Any endurance race
        B spec.

Boring as fuck.

Game needs more premium cars. I've run out of premium cars that I want to drive and build. Standard cars look like shit and can't change wheels or aero kits, so they're lame.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          I will probably never complete:

Formula GT championship
          Any endurance race
          B spec.

Boring as fuck.

Game needs more premium cars. I've run out of premium cars that I want to drive and build. Standard cars look like shit and can't change wheels or aero kits, so they're lame.
          i would like to see drag race tracks. so we dont have to make one using the city.

Comment

hey crazymikey share your bspec guys since you don't ever use em and I'll use them in races and get you more money and experience

1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Im at level 30 a spec and 24 b spec, that red bull x2010 is way past a fuckin beast. But anyway I dont think I can go through anymore, everything else is 4 hoiurs and better. Anyone know how much the Ferrari online t=races pay in credit and experience??
              FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
              Pm meX
              I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
              H22A Swap
              I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

so moar pics! i'm not quite bored with this game yet, just don't feel like racing for hours on end in races that have more than 10 laps.

*** by the way, when's the next game night? i'm yearning for some curving!

Comment

Damn this thread died long time ago... lol!!!! Well I am gonna get back into GT5 sine TDU2 still needs a patch and it's killing me waiting!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                  PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

i haven't been on gt5 for awhile because everything else is all endurance races for me. i don't have the patience for enduro races. and my shit needs to update but my ps3 keeps getting disconnected from my internet somehow. or my internet is fucking up. so itll download a fraction of the patch update then an error would occur.

Comment

for anyone who wants a free car go to http://edgeshave.com/ps3 and enter 841058005209 for a new playstation code

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

Wow cant believe this thread died off and its all because the creator of gran turismo felt he had to put 9 and 12 hour endurance races to keep us entertained. Well anyway Ive seen recently that drift teams are starting to form and wondering if any of you guys are apart of it. These guys seem like they have lots of time on there hands tho and juss a big bunch of nerds, just through hearing there off topic convoc over my bluetooth. but the idea of team battling other teams are fun to. If you guys are into the drifting shit maybe we can make our own or something, cause them other dudes seem ***, no offense to the ***s on this forum.
                        FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                        Pm meX
                        I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                        H22A Swap
                        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

lol my friend and I usually end up pissing the "team" people off and get kicked for out drifting em haha, starts out us using sti's then they yell at us and say no AWD cars, ok so we get our high dollar drift setups out, for example an enzo or granturismo, LFA etc. then get in trouble yet again and they say cars you can actually afford haha, so I pull out the good ole S13 quite funny so then we just grab what ever and start the demo durby and get kicked haha

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread

Comment

i'm the only one that likes endurances, huh? daytona wasnt as bad as i thought it'd be considering my dislike for nascar. leveling up doesnt happen quick enough, i want to get on with the rest of them.

ed. - yay my decal came today! screw bandwagon advertising of a nasty ass energy drink or block's shoes on my car, i'm showing some love for my addiction of the past 12 or so years. been looking for this design forever.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 04-16-2011, 05:27 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Been a while since anyone posted in here eh? Anyone still playing GT5? I'm still only at level 30ish in both A and Bspec races but I doubt I'll go much further with the career mode. I've been doing online races and seasonals though when they're available. Online is pretty fun until you get the one dick in the room that thinks it unbearably hilarious to crash into people who are trying to race, then once one person does it usually everyone else starts haha.

Anywho, PS3 name is ChiBlife7. Hit me up on Ps3 if you want to race, trade, etc. I buy every Honda that pops up in the used car lot...literally...so I have plenty of extra s2ks, civics, nsx, etc. to trade.

Comment

i havent played because its all enduro races. i dont have patience for it.

plus the competitive level against other players in this forum went to shit to be honest. it all just became crashing and playing around. i used to spend hours and hours of tuning my cars for certain horse power on different power trains.

i haven't touch the game in 8 months, but i think i can still keep up with these guys who are still die hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X