Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

SE door panels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SE door panels?

I went to my local junk yard to day and they have a totaled 92-93 SE and the seats are all ripped but the door panels are super clean front and rear they want 80 bucks for front and rear is that to much or a good deal?
    MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

20 a panel is decent

Comment

Ask if it will be cheaper to buy just the leather insert, thats the only difference anyways.

Comment

Not quite...

Attaching SE inserts to a non-SE door is kinda tricky. However, $80 for all 4 panels isnt much.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          Not quite...

Attaching SE inserts to a non-SE door is kinda tricky. However, $80 for all 4 panels isnt much.
          Im not quite seeing how its tricky, i've done it before and it was really easy.

Comment

Not quite...

All you gotta do is cut slits for the tabs! Sheeeeit. That ain't tricky.
            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

I just used the armrest of the door to hold mine on. I tried cutting hloles but eff that.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I just used the armrest of the door to hold mine on. I tried cutting hloles but eff that.
                Very easy with a rotary tool. I suggest using some sort of adhesive if you choose not to use the tabs.

Those armrest clips can be a pain to remove. You kind of have to press them down and pull at the same time. A flathead and needle nose pliers is all you need.
                My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

damn... we only pay $8 per panel over here.
                  Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Not quite...

it's called he's lazy

i did the conversion... took about 4-5 days to complete it all. since i had to reglue some leather back.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

$20 each seems steep. The SE panels I sold a couple years ago only went for $100 + shipping on bids on ebay.

Comment

Wanna buy these, $100 for everything. $80 for those panels if they are clean is good though.
                        FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                        Pm meX
                        I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                        H22A Swap
                        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

i paid $150 for everything panels all the moldings front and rear seat belts little clips 2xhandles trunk stuff, behind the back seat panels, side panels where seat belts go, kick panels, center console stuff. so i think that a preety good deal plus i dint pick it myself i bought it from another member..
                          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Working...
                          X