Looking for a decent laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a decent laptop

Can anyone make a decent recommendation for me for a decent laptop with a decent amount of speed. I was just wondering what would be the damages and bonuses of this laptop.

Now as for the current one that I own which is a Acer aspire 5532 looks decent feels great a tad heavy and I have a acer netbook lt400u Uhhhg but unfortunately the netbook is slow-balls even after speeding everything up. As for the acer its pretty decent even after turning down some of the apps and scanning to kill all viruses so yeah.

I'm a geek when it comes down to laptops I also have a few trinkets x2 128gb portable flashdrives to hold silly things movies etc I plan on upgrading that. A laptop chill plate with the two fans underneath it does wonders.

I also have a led usb light so that I can atleast see what im typing when im in the dark, a wireless mouse hey sometimes it comes in handy and last but not least the vga to hdmi converter since this laptops a bit dates that way I can check things out on the big-screen.

Comment

Working...
    X