Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new frenchy: accord cb7 4ws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sedan has really cleaned up nice! The new wheels look great.

Comment

Originally posted by lindiz View Post
      Great to see a left hand drive 4ws, I didn't know those existed until a few years ago when I saw one for sale in Germany. Car looks really clean by the way.

Finding rear shocks for the 4ws other than from the dealer might be difficult unless Prelude ones will fit. What happened to the leather seats? They looked real mint in the first page. But those black 2.2i seats are nice aswell
      Seats in leathers had died, I recovered black and red velvet seats that I went(took) up.
      Furthermore, seats electric leathers were very heavy
      light is right !

Comment

I just bought an armrest center console from new zealand with 4ws and its slightly narrower. Op does yours line up exactly with the shifter surrond center console.
        Last edited by BigJakecb9; 02-23-2013, 09:19 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

Might be best if you try typing a bit more clearly, as English isn't the OP's primary language. I can barely understand you myself... Use big boy words, bigjake.

Comment

The 4WS center console is shorter to accommodate the taller center tunnel that house the rear steering mechanics. It won't do you much good.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
              lol true. we just think they are more awesome because the parts are rare to us and not really available. im sure the other people on this forum from other countries like certain features about usdm accords.
              hell yes....the amount of after market parts available in the US is massive compared to little old NewZealand.

thats why i love the tail and head lights because they are rare down here but to you guys they are normal even boring in guessing.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
              — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

hey !

it's ok for rear prelude 5th shocks on cb7 4ws , -1 cm

Comment

Working...
                X