Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

JDM parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM parts

How do you really know when you are getting JDM parts and when someone is trying to pass them off as JDM..i don't want to spend the money for something else.

Usually it will say the company name. Or have Honda on the part it self, stanley and depo make aftermarket oem spec parts.
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Ok thanks..that might have been a stupid question but I just wasn't sure about that.

Comment

Not really a stupid question, there might be more things as well that I don't know about as well.
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

If you can't get it on a USDM car. If it wasn't even an option on a USDM car.

There are a lot of parts that are passed off on ebay as "JDM" when they are really just OEM and available on USDM cars. I always see USDM intakes on ebay, listed as JDM because they are being shipped from Asia. The seller wants a pile for them too, when you could buy the USDM one from anyone who went to an AEM or aftermarket tube for like $30.

^this

Comment

JDM just means something was intended for sale in Japan.
            Put it this way... if you don't know the difference, then you don't need the part. Don't just buy something because it's "JDM"... that's just pathetic. Buy parts you like.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              JDM just means something was intended for sale in Japan.
              Put it this way... if you don't know the difference, then you don't need the part. Don't just buy something because it's "JDM"... that's just pathetic. Buy parts you like.
              remember what i said a long time ago

if you want true true jdm

go to Japan, find an Accord in a j/y and pull the parts off yourself
              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

or u can stay on cb7t do alll the researching and then only after feeling comfortable u purchase an item.
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Most jdm parts say Stanley Japan or Honda of Japan I have a accord Hood that says Honda of Japan and my one piece headlights say Stanley Japan....
                  My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                    Most jdm parts say Stanley Japan or Honda of Japan I have a accord Hood that says Honda of Japan and my one piece headlights say Stanley Japan....
                    Well unless you're buying lights than that's not a very good way to tell.

And Honda of Japan means nothing, it could be a USDM part made in Japan. And Honda of America badges are jdm.

This question is impossible to give a definitive answer on. Every part has a different difference so it varies by case to case.

Comment

Has anyone imported a cb3 or cb1 or any cb from another country to the usa? How much is it to do it?

Comment

lol @ ford parts being advertised as jdm.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by gvaldez92 View Post
                          Has anyone imported a cb3 or cb1 or any cb from another country to the usa? How much is it to do it?
                          no but in canada they are legal. i think there are a few in alberta.
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                            or u can stay on cb7t do alll the researching and then only after feeling comfortable u purchase an item.
                            No one does this though.
                            MRT
                            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                            Originally posted by Tippey764
                            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                              lol @ ford parts being advertised as jdm.
                              Why is that funny?
                              http://www.ford.co.jp

Comment

Working...
                              X