Rip CB7...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip CB7...

For anyone that knows me, or has followed my build over the years... I regret to say that my car is no more... I went to the store and walked out to my car having been hit, with no one in sight to fess up about it. It was a nice 7 year run, but it's sadly come to an end. Car is a total lose, the shock tower has moved a significant amount, my Neuspeed bar is now Z shaped.😔😔😔😔

20170911_095303 by Jason, on Flickr
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Just saw this in FB. Where did this happen?
    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

my condolences, man id be spittin venom. maybe someone near by has a DVR???

Comment

That is... fucked up. People suck. Sorry, man. Definitely check with the store's security for possible video, if you haven't already.

What's the plan moving forward? Do you want another CB, or are you moving on?
        Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-16-2017, 06:39 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Saw this on FB too. People ain't shit.
          It sucks to have others determine when you're done with your car.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

W T f........sorry for your loss. I would be on my knees crying in a parking lot.

Comment

Wow I am so sorry. I these kinds of people are on the same level of shity low life as thieves and rapist. I hope karma catches up to them.
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

so I'm gonna ask the uncomfortable question some of us may be wondering...are you gonna part it out or what is the disposition of the vehicle now that it is totaled?

Comment

Thanks for all of your condolences guys, it's been difficult week. The store did have cameras, not good ones, and I couldn't involve the police because I had a few beers that night and had alcohol on my breathe. Insurance isn't worth the deductible, so I'm on the hunt for a new shell, I'm not ready to move away from the CB7 chassis.
                  Originally posted by Mishakol129
                  Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Working...
                  X