No announcement yet.

bowzil : 1993 Accord EXi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the right hand drive sooo much im concidering ordering one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
      And PFM, sidemarkers, EDM rear garnish, EDM 2-piece headlights, JDM taillights, RHD, among other things..It's a full-on JDM car dood
      oh, didnt notice all those little details :P

I thought the 2-piece lights only came on coupe, guess I was wrong.

Comment

And PFM, sidemarkers, EDM rear garnish, EDM 2-piece headlights, JDM taillights, RHD, among other things..It's a full-on JDM car dood

Welcome back Adhit!! It's good to see you on here again bro! Where in Jakarta are you now?

Ahh I miss seeing the Indo license plate..AND the motor bebek!!! lol

Can't wait to see what you're going to do with this one..Obviously you won't be able to lower it too too much..We both know how the roads are over there haha not to mention the annual flooding..yikes..

Anyways, keep us updated bro!

Ronald
        Hoho... well I am planning to fix the lagging issue, the car feel slugish when I try to accelerate bellow 2000 rpm above 2500 rpm its accelerate normally. I am also planning to change my suspension with apexi n1 coilover. Is it good suspension?

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
          Ronald, he's in Bintaro.

I demand pics of his Yamaha.
          LoL, my Yamaha is Mio matic, nothing special. And now it is in mechanic shop. It has been there for two days, and is in a major services. So far it cost rp.400.000.

Comment

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
              Thanks Lee,

I got myself a used Apexi N1 damper (shock and coilovers). Any comment on these items?

Comment

A'PEXi N1 EX-V damper kit? Any pics of them bro? You'll love them..A'PEXi N1 EX-V and the Megan Racing coilover damper kit are exactly the same..They used to have the biggest shock piston (44mm) until BC Racing comes out with their Type BR coilovers (46mm)..But BC Racing coilovers for our cars don't seem to come with pillow ball tops, only rubber bushings like the F2s and others..Yours should come with pillow ball tops!

Anyways..N1 EX-V = Megan Racing = K-Sport > D2 > F2 > Omni > Tein SS > others..Enough said Post some pics bro!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Anyways..N1 EX-V = Megan Racing = K-Sport > D2 > F2 > Omni > Tein SS > others..Enough said Post some pics bro!

Ronald
                  but good thing I only paid so little for my ss

Comment

lol hey man, a good deal is a good deal!

Originally posted by bowzil View Post
                    Hoho... well I am planning to fix the lagging issue, the car feel slugish when I try to accelerate bellow 2000 rpm above 2500 rpm its accelerate normally. I am also planning to change my suspension with apexi n1 coilover. Is it good suspension?
                    forgot to reply to this..Have you done the regular maintenance to it yet bro? Spark plugs, spark plug wires, dizzy rotor, cap, clean air filter, fuel filter, etc.? Anywho, my first suggestion would be to advance your timing to about 18 or so..You'll feel the difference immediately, especially in the RPM range below 3000..I promise you that! Just make sure you fill up with Premix yo! lol or is it Super TT? I can't remember anymore!!!! But you know what I mean..high octane otherwise it'll start pinging a.k.a. ngelitik..We don't want that!

But anyways, if you do the things I just mentioned, you should be able to fix the sluggish problem...Heck, try advancing the timing first and see how it goes from there..G'luck bro, and keep us updated!

Ronald

Comment

A'PEXi N1 EX-V damper kit? Any pics of them bro? You'll love them..A'PEXi N1 EX-V and the Megan Racing coilover damper kit are exactly the same..They used to have the biggest shock piston (44mm) until BC Racing comes out with their Type BR coilovers (46mm)..But BC Racing coilovers for our cars don't seem to come with pillow ball tops, only rubber bushings like the F2s and others..Yours should come with pillow ball tops!

Ronald
                      Well, the previous owner has done some modification to the the system. I got it for 1.5 juta rupiah. the shocks and coilover are still apexi, but the top mount has been changed. I'll post pic later. Do you think it is overpriced?

Comment

I know the shocks have some rust, but it is kinda hard to find coilivers in here so far for me. And some of them need to be pre-ordered with high price.

Pics:

Comment

damnit, i always wanted to meet up with you when i was in h town...

now its not possible lol

well hope the indo weather is treating you well

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by bowzil View Post
                            I know the shocks have some rust, but it is kinda hard to find coilivers in here so far for me. And some of them need to be pre-ordered with high price.

Pics:

looks like they've been through a lot and still havent blown!

quality I'm failing to see the resemblance between the n1 and the megans, I guess it's just internally with the bigger shaft.

Comment

Woah they've got dual springs! Nice...What are the spring rates? Unfortunately it looks like the previous owner replaced the top mount with the stock ones? And by the looks of it I don't think they're the N1 EX-V..Older N1s perhaps? But still true coilovers! And for 1.5 juta you can't complain!! How old are they anyways?

Get them installed and post some pics yo..The good thing with Indo is that you can get them installed by any shop for diiirt cheap lol oh I miss Indo! Labour costs close to nothing

Ronald

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                I guess it's just internally with the bigger shaft.
                                thats what she said.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X