No announcement yet.

sonikaccord : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude if you didn't get that se interior I would have. Where you taking welding? I'm dual majoring in it myself.

Comment

Thanks Alex! Even though I do have a soft spot for the black bumper. How's the Hondata holding up for ya?

Chris, I take course at GPTC. Luckily, a lot of my credits transferred so I don't have to take all the general courses.

I almost missed that black interior myself, I thought I was done JY picking till I saw this silver CB. So I figured I'd take a look...lo' and behold!! A super clean black interior! I thought that finds like this only happen on internet forums lol.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Hondata is holding up great, that ostrich of glory! I have S-Dash on my phone and it's totally customizable. I can check all codes too! I could not be happier with your work.
        *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
        ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
        ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
        "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
        The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
        Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
          Thanks Alex! Even though I do have a soft spot for the black bumper. How's the Hondata holding up for ya?

Chris, I take course at GPTC. Luckily, a lot of my credits transferred so I don't have to take all the general courses.

I almost missed that black interior myself, I thought I was done JY picking till I saw this silver CB. So I figured I'd take a look...lo' and behold!! A super clean black interior! I thought that finds like this only happen on internet forums lol.
          Really? Me too. I'll see you there next semester. I just got dropped yesterday because my bank didn't permit the auto payments I set up.. You take Saturday classes?

Comment

No sir, I would but I work on Saturday's. I actually did my first oxy welding ever today.

Mr. Bell was working something out with another student and his dropped classes. I dunno

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Those wheels.... HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need them in my life.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnick View Post
                Those wheels.... HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need them in my life.
                I had a choice between these and the rpf1s. Glad I picked these cause they are damn near impossible to find for a decent price.

A guy was selling a pair of 1.5" lips that I wanted to get to beef up the rear wheels, but after I won them for 89.00, he refunded my money because eBay had "messed up" his reserve price. Sounds like he just didn't want to sell them for that cheap.

When I asked him how much he would sell them for straight up, he said $330. They were $165 a piece new plus shipping. I was thinking "bitch please" but I decided not to go there.
                I'll shoot him another offer eventually

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yeah, those wheels at a near RPF1 price are a crazy steal. I went with my wheels, partially because I got them for $120 for all four, but also because they're within a pound of a same sized RPF1. Really wish I would've gone with a 17x8 though, tire selection is soooo much better in 17's.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

Looks great man, really good. I'm motivated again, lol. You, Chris, and I will have to link up soon. I really look forward to seeing what comes of that MDX retrofit.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                    - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

For sure. Those wheels are mad nice sir.

Comment

I appreciate it guys. I gotta clean her up a bit more before she goes public lol.

Meanwhile in the legion of doom...err the engine bay:

I fixed this shit in NAPAs parking lot the next day

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Did the damping material come apart?
                          *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                          ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                          ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                          "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                          Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                          The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                          Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                            Did the damping material come apart?
                            Yes sir. It finally gave up the ghost.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I need to do the hood latches myself but like you I am going to hate cutting into the hood, especially since I don't trust my dremel skills too much. What all bits did you use when making the hole? Also where did you mount the posts, got any pics?
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I took a few pics. Excuse the engine bay, I've been too lazy to power wash it. For the dremel, the metal cut off bit is like a hot knife through butter. It's very smooth and fast. for the clean up work and fine tuning, I used an 80 grit flap wheel. Again, it was smooth and controlled. For the drill bit, I used the one that came with the dremel. It worked perfectly.

That red mark is tape residue.

Update:
                                I have replace my two front door panels. I butchered them a while ago when I was young and dumb and stuffing unecessarily large midbass speakers in my door. So now we are back to stock on the front. I have one rear one to replace because of a dent that I made when I was trying to pry my front door open when the latch/actuator broke. Doors are $30 bucks, way better than the labor rate at a body shop!

After that door is replaced I'm going to redo my interior wiring harness which I butchered for the sake of having really big midranges in the kick panels. I was pretty adventurous back then and really didn't think things through

Got my V2 intake in the mail. I'll have to relocate my battery, which means I have to clean my trunk out. I already have a battery box. I'm going to order fuses from knukonceptz and then we will proceed with the install of this thing.

I installed my extended top hats. They look nice, but I don't know if they make a difference. My UCAs keep hitting. The stock GC springs are really soft, gotta throw stiffer ones on the shopping list.

I rolled and slightly pulled my front fenders, no more rubbing. I still need to lower about 0.25" and it'll be perfect, at least how I'm visualizing it.

And.......I got a new job with Panasonic Automotive Systems of America. I'm going to work my way up into an engineering position there. I'm extremely excited to at least have my foot in the door of something I enjoy doing.
                                Last edited by sonikaccord; 06-27-2015, 01:25 PM.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X