No announcement yet.

markrutherford : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice job on the rot repair, looks like the same repair panels i used.
    CB7TUNER.com
    Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Nice quarter panel repair! Did you sand down/wet-sand and buff???

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
        Nice quarter panel repair! Did you sand down/wet-sand and buff???
        Well since I roller bed lined the whole car I didn't have to wet sand it at all. After the panel was welded on some bondo glass was put on and sanded and sanded then a small amount of filler....welding is so much fun now. I'm making a tall bike now google tall bike and you will all know what it is

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Update!!

Well I lifted the CB with 97-01 CRV springs and I love it!
          Next is tires and installing of my bull bar I got from the JY.

Enjoy!

Last edited by markrutherford; 10-31-2014, 10:33 AM.

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

Comment

Sorry about my earlier post I sure did come off like a king douchebag. But you are definitely providing a great example of trying new things ,a lifted CB7 is just a badass car period
            " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

cool car. i really like the lift and the paint job.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I applaud the mod and trying something new!

That said, it strikes me as funny that with this "lift" the car looks like it's almost at stock height! These things sit soooo high up from the factory.

edit_Think you can get a stock height accord for a side by side comparison shot?

Comment

Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
                  Update!!

Well I lifted the CB with 97-01 CRV springs and I love it!
                  Next is tires and installing of my bull bar I got from the JY.

Enjoy!
                  Ha!! Yes!!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by spiderpig View Post
                    Sorry about my earlier post I sure did come off like a king douchebag. But you are definitely providing a great example of trying new things ,a lifted CB7 is just a badass car period
                    It's cool bro! Thanks!

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                    cool car. i really like the lift and the paint job.
                    Thank you sir

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
                    I applaud the mod and trying something new!

That said, it strikes me as funny that with this "lift" the car looks like it's almost at stock height! These things sit soooo high up from the factory.

edit_Think you can get a stock height accord for a side by side comparison shot?
                    Ya I can take a pic with my moms 92EX. She came over after I lifted it and she was shocked!
                    Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                    Ha!! Yes!!
                    Took that pic for you!

Comment

So kind of a update on the beast. Found out what tires I'll be going with 205/70/15 Dunlop signature 2's, due to the tread life. And I also found out why my front end is 1.5 inchs lower then my back and will be fixed with new CRV struts

And last but not less I installed a bull bar and in the process of a skid plate

Comment

Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
                        So kind of a update on the beast. Found out what tires I'll be going with 205/70/15 Dunlop signature 2's, due to the tread life. And I also found out why my front end is 1.5 inchs lower then my back and will be fixed with new CRV struts

And last but not less I installed a bull bar and in the process of a skid plate
                        Hell yeah! Make sure you do a clean job cutting the bumper for the bull bar and it'll look awesome!

Comment

Hell yeah! Make sure you do a clean job cutting the bumper for the bull bar and it'll look awesome!
                          No cutting was needed.

Will post pictures tomorrow of it after I pick up my tires then Thursday I'll install the new CRV front struts

Comment

As promised!
                            Enjoy!

Comment

Cool! I wonder if they're legal in California. Are they legal in CT?

Comment

Cool! I wonder if they're legal in California. Are they legal in CT?
                                Not too sure. But there's plenty of trucks with them. But I'm going to be making a light bar in the middle for fog lights for the winter storms we have. I can't wait to test out the lift with the new tires that are coming in for winter!

Comment

Working...
                                X