VERY nice coupe!
    Looks great!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

that damn stering wheel is to expensive anyway, ill cost $300 buck
      maybe because of airbag in it and my cb does not have one, so I'll go with momo that fits our car

Comment

Originally posted by g7kobayashi View Post

awesome car man... and those wheels are EPIC
        RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

OMG i can't believe i've never seen your car before! It is in beautiful condition. I especially like this picture of it.

Keep up the great work!

-Johnny
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Man. you dont believe. I just saw you this afternoon on the freeway to Taichung. I dont know if you noticed one civic gen 8 followed you about 5 minutes, and went to slow lane.Haha...it is me 強百樂
            I jsut want to tell you one thing that i bought civic 8 on 27th July.
            Well, my father's younger borther will get my cb7 to drive in 2 months.
            Now i park my cb7 in my company and drive it rarely unless take some frabics
            to my customers.
            It is pity i know.
            Well i will marry on 8th Nov. Therefore i dont think i have time to go into K5 CLUB CAR PARTY this year. Damn it ><..
            Anyway, i was really happy and surprised at seeing you on the freeway.

強百樂的CB7雅閣

Comment

Originally posted by meagei View Post
              Man. you dont believe. I just saw you this afternoon on the freeway to Taichung. I dont know if you noticed one civic gen 8 followed you about 5 minutes, and went to slow lane.Haha...it is me 強百樂
              I jsut want to tell you one thing that i bought civic 8 on 27th July.
              Well, my father's younger borther will get my cb7 to drive in 2 months.
              Now i park my cb7 in my company and drive it rarely unless take some frabics
              to my customers.
              It is pity i know.
              Well i will marry on 8th Nov. Therefore i dont think i have time to go into K5 CLUB CAR PARTY this year. Damn it ><..
              Anyway, i was really happy and surprised at seeing you on the freeway.
              hey 強百樂,
              yeah i did drove to taichung on saturday afternoon but i couldn't recall
              that if some cv8 was following me.

congrats on the marriage and wish you joyments and happiness.

when will be the annual meeting? in taichung?
              i hope i can go and shoot some pics to share with members here.

my member's ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                OMG i can't believe i've never seen your car before! It is in beautiful condition. I especially like this picture of it.

Keep up the great work!

-Johnny
                thanks for the kind words, man.
                i had eyelids and window visors on and will update pix when i get some.
                also, the lips and side skirts will arrive in couple weeks.
                some changes need to be made cause thus will push me to
                visit this site more often.

my member's ride thread

Comment

The coupe is deff clean! You said you're thinking about getting Lucky Star's? What kind of wheels are those?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    The coupe is deff clean! You said you're thinking about getting Lucky Star's? What kind of wheels are those?
                    Hey, thanks for pulling this thread up.

For the Lucky Star rims I'm thinking about to get some of this:

my member's ride thread

Comment

hey,it's been a while i didn't drop by....

i just paint my car and i have swap my stock antenna to a shorter one,from other car.it use to put on the roof,but i want something different.
                      my problem is,poor radio receiving signal.i saw u also have short antenna,how is the radio signal?mind to tell how u wire up them?or do u add some kind of booster on it?BTW,I'm a chinese,from malaysia.
                      -My Member Ride thread-
                      -JL store-

Comment

Looks good bro keep up the good work
                        F22BDOHC JDM

Comment

No problem man, check mine out when you can! And those Lucky Star rims are nice! Are you doing the 5-lug convertion or just getting the 4-lug vertion?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

well done cb! clean and subtle.

s3x! go for it!

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                            My Ride thread
                            Flickr
                            Originally posted by d112crzy
                            And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                            All I gotta really say is:
                            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Clean on the inside and Clean on the outside.nice

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
                                hey,it's been a while i didn't drop by....

i just paint my car and i have swap my stock antenna to a shorter one,from other car.it use to put on the roof,but i want something different.
                                my problem is,poor radio receiving signal.i saw u also have short antenna,how is the radio signal?mind to tell how u wire up them?or do u add some kind of booster on it?BTW,I'm a chinese,from malaysia.
                                Hi 李~

(Pls forgive me if I misunderstand your Chinese first name

For the aftermarket antenna, I'm using some Germany brand named FUBA
                                on my car and have better receiving than stock one.
                                It's built in a booster and that's why it's popular in the market.
                                You can also try Zendar ones if it's available at your end.

my member's ride thread

Comment

Working...
                                X