Question about St. Louis laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about St. Louis laws

Ok so i plan on moving up to St. Louis after i get my certificate from school to work on airplanes. I have family up there in that general area and I love it up there.

Anyways question is what are the laws on car lowering, tint, and other modifications to your car? I went up there in May to celebrate my birthday and got pulled over cause my car is in violation of their laws... (tint, only having 1 license plate, and lowered)

My Infiniti is lowered and i have limo tint on the windows as of now. My state only requires one license plate which I know if I move I'll have to get another one for the front. My car is not in violation of my state so no tickets were issued but if I do move I want to make sure I'm not going to get pulled over all the time. Thanks for the help
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

no love for slick?
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

I used to live in Missouri. I believe legal limit for tint is 30% or 35% all the way around, unless you have a note from an eye doctor. Have to have front and rear plates. No laws against lowering as far as I know, there are a ton of lowered cars in KC.

Comment

You may find this helpful.

http://www.moga.mo.gov/STATUTES/C307.HTM
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

How dumb. Gettin pulled over for 1 plate and you don't even live there, and they require 2 plates.

When u go there ull need to have the proper plates of course.. but idk I think ur gonna have issues out there with ur ride and johnny law.
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by accord93racer View Post
            I used to live in Missouri. I believe legal limit for tint is 30% or 35% all the way around, unless you have a note from an eye doctor. Have to have front and rear plates. No laws against lowering as far as I know, there are a ton of lowered cars in KC.
            Yea I will have that note come october. I go back to the eye doctor then

Comment

Working...
            X