No announcement yet.

Tennessee H-T Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh yes.... we saw ronron and midnightracerx at the mini meet under the bridge, and also again at the meet on sunday.
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

hmmm I dont think that guy was midniteracerx.... I just got done looking at his members ride thread and its not him...

I don't know if that guy was from the board or not, but he isn't mrx...

this is mrx's car...

and the guy down there had a white car with black 94-97 EX wheels...
      OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

hmmm... i swear he said midniteracerx... maybe he meant midnightaccord?! - well, i just checked and midnight accord has a blue accord is in connecticut... i'm confused.

edit: did a member search, and there is a mikexracer who is from tennessee... maybe that's what he said.

on a side note, this is a pic of the cleanest 2 door legend that i've seen (in comparison to the 2 door legend that was at the show):

more pics can be seen here

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Yea that guy said Midnight x racer or something x racer... don't remember the first part of his name but maybe it was mike. He was under the bridge and talking about engine swapping differences and when boosting what exaust piping size he should use...whenever he does boost that is.
          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by h23accord
            Yea that guy said Midnight x racer or something x racer... don't remember the first part of his name but maybe it was mike. He was under the bridge and talking about engine swapping differences and when boosting what exaust piping size he should use...whenever he does boost that is.

He told me his s/n as well but I have forgotten it. I don't know if you guys heard him, but that did jacks people's shit and puts it on his car. Not cool in my book
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

it was an awesome meet i enjoyed meeting you guys i had fun that meet put nashville on the import map the accords i saw there were awesome it made me miss mine holla back youngin

Comment

Originally posted by ronron
                it was an awesome meet i enjoyed meeting you guys i had fun that meet put nashville on the import map the accords i saw there were awesome it made me miss mine holla back youngin
                was nice meeting you man. that's honestly one of the most fun times i've had in nashville, and i've been there quite a few times. too bad you sold the cb7, but the dc2 you picked up was hot. i'll try to be on h-t.com a bit more, and perhaps i'll get to see the plans you have for it unfold. still can't believe the quality of the hid's on that car!

Comment

shoot man the dc2 is going to get painted this week and iam ordering my work emotions this friday....your car was the hotness with the buddy club wheels...... i called the guy today to see if i can get my car back..... i want to finish what i started... lol

Comment

Dammit, I wish I had checked this, I live about 3 exits south of 100 oaks in brentwood. I might have stopped by to see u guys!

Comment

ya man I cant believe that you sold yours for so cheap! You should try to get here back

edit: btw, this is 93akkord (shawn), I accidently posted on my boys comp and forgot to change screen names...
                      Last edited by MUGENS2002; 08-03-2004, 01:17 AM.

Mugen Spoon J's Raceing TODA Endless Stop Tech AEM SPA Science of Speed JIC JDM Honda Trust Volk Racing Rays Engineering Bridgestone

Comment

Originally posted by ronron
                        shoot man the dc2 is going to get painted this week and iam ordering my work emotions this friday....your car was the hotness with the buddy club wheels...... i called the guy today to see if i can get my car back..... i want to finish what i started... lol
                        sounds good, esp. since you haven't finished getting paid!

Comment

the guy is a friend i sold it to him at a steal i was even nice enough to let him have it after only paying me $450 but he has a problem paying me the other 1050..... i have the title but thats not the issue its the principle that i sold the car at one hell of a deal and he still hasnt paid up...... so if he doent pay the 450 is non refundable and i am getting it back because he did not fulfill his part of the agreement he was to pay me the rest in may it is now august..... I am just being nice

Comment

hmmm thats a really shitty of him, sounds like he's tryin to dick you over.

you have a sweet ass DC2, and if you get the CB7 back you'll have a sweet ass CB7!
                            OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

Working...
                            X