Finally lowered my cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally lowered my cb7

Just a couple of quick pictures from after drill today. I want to go lower, but 225 45 17s on +38 offset rims dont lend themselves well to it. I am thinking of getting smaller rims and tires to get it lower, but overall, I really like the current stance. Regardless, here she is, lowered on function and form type II's.

Can't wait until the weather is nice and I can take pics when it is sunny out.

2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

fu*kin beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you get 10 thumbs up for this

Comment

fucking amazing
      great stance great drop

Comment

beautiful bro i haven't seen any body paint side molding glossy black.nice.

Comment

like McDonalds, im lovin it.

Comment

wow just wow love the stance keep up the great work btw thanks for the background pic car looks amazing
            I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

How you like them TypeIIs, Mike? Thats what im going for, but ill be on 15s with 55-series tires.

Maybe its the size, quality or camera, but that first pic just looks weird. Looks photoshopped or painted...i dunno.

Looks good though. I dunno about a smaller wheel, i kinda like those wheels.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

first pik looks sickkk
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

MUCH better. How's the ride?

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

beautiful stance, beautiful piks

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

I see your car has finally thawed out The new stance looks great, (especially the back) heck all around I think going to a smaller rim will look great too

Comment

Car Looks beautiful - Love the stance and that paint looks FRESH

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Your car's name has officially been changed to "BA" in reference to the A-Team.

The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Mike,

The stance is perfect as it is!

Trev...
                            RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by childrey91 View Post
                              fu*kin beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you get 10 thumbs up for this
                              thank you sir!
                              Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                              fucking amazing
                              great stance great drop
                              and thank you sir!
                              Originally posted by bens93cb7 View Post
                              beautiful bro i haven't seen any body paint side molding glossy black.nice.
                              thanks, though they are just shining because of the protectant I use, the turtle wax formula 2000 or whatever its called, great stuff, the only plastic shining product I will use
                              Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              like McDonalds, im lovin it.
                              thank you too good sir!
                              Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
                              wow just wow love the stance keep up the great work btw thanks for the background pic car looks amazing
                              thanks man! I have larger resolution images if need be.
                              Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              How you like them TypeIIs, Mike? Thats what im going for, but ill be on 15s with 55-series tires.

Maybe its the size, quality or camera, but that first pic just looks weird. Looks photoshopped or painted...i dunno.

Looks good though. I dunno about a smaller wheel, i kinda like those wheels.
                              I like these as well, but I have found a set of velox-vx-8's locally on the cheap that I might get. Still 17's, but have a 205 40 17 tires on them, so I could drop it more. I have plans for the rims too.

As for how the image looks, thats because it is a raw image file I messed with in photomatix 3.0, to create a pseudo hdr image.
                              Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                              first pik looks sickkk
                              thanks, its my favorite of the bunch
                              Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                              MUCH better. How's the ride?
                              much better than before, I still rub a little, and the springs arent the rates i was told they were, but its much better than the blown shocks before.
                              Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
                              beautiful stance, beautiful piks
                              and many thanks to you too
                              Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                              I see your car has finally thawed out The new stance looks great, (especially the back) heck all around I think going to a smaller rim will look great too
                              thanks, might try that someday, when I can find the garcia speed or the sa3rs for less than an arm and a leg.
                              Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                              Car Looks beautiful - Love the stance and that paint looks FRESH
                              thanks! I need to really wax it this year, this was just a quick spray and wax job.
                              Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                              Your car's name has officially been changed to "BA" in reference to the A-Team.

haha, awesome. Love the a-team, who is face, hannibal, and murdock though?
                              Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                              Mike,

The stance is perfect as it is!

Trev...
                              thank you as well fine sir!
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                              X