No announcement yet.

Any fellow Jarheads out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump it up and now open to other branches of the military even you reservists!!! chime in and give advice to a newcomers to the military world.

i am about to be out of here and cant wait (to get it over with, j/k slightly)

mainly i just want to start training for my MOS aircraft mechanic 60xx

Support Our Troops! PAYCE!

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom View Post
      bump it up and now open to other branches of the military even you reservists!!! chime in and give advice to a newcomers to the military world.

i am about to be out of here and cant wait (to get it over with, j/k slightly)

mainly i just want to start training for my MOS aircraft mechanic 60xx

Support Our Troops! PAYCE!
      Im National Guard..... 20k sign on for 3 years. If i re-enlisted for 6 more while i was over here i wouldve gotten another 15k tax free. I think if you have a life (dont get pissy active duty people) and are looking for experience, part time work and amybe a deployment NG is the way. I am not crazy about marines because generally speaking the marine E4 are all "god" or at least in thier own mind. Marines is a lot harder to get promoted to. the only plus i see to marines is they kind of get more respect. I dont really care , i got enough respect and money by joining and coming to this fuckin country. How old are you? If i didnt have a daughter id consider coming over here again because Right now i have 20k in the bank no debt and i blew a lot of money over the past year, so I could come back and prolly go home with 40k next time if i didnt have a daughter. You can try n get me on aim if you want THAFLOOREDACCORD.

Comment

Originally posted by floored View Post
        Im National Guard..... 20k sign on for 3 years. If i re-enlisted for 6 more while i was over here i wouldve gotten another 15k tax free. I think if you have a life (dont get pissy active duty people) and are looking for experience, part time work and amybe a deployment NG is the way. I am not crazy about marines because generally speaking the marine E4 are all "god" or at least in thier own mind. Marines is a lot harder to get promoted to. the only plus i see to marines is they kind of get more respect. I dont really care , i got enough respect and money by joining and coming to this fuckin country. How old are you? If i didnt have a daughter id consider coming over here again because Right now i have 20k in the bank no debt and i blew a lot of money over the past year, so I could come back and prolly go home with 40k next time if i didnt have a daughter. You can try n get me on aim if you want THAFLOOREDACCORD.
        well put floored. but i didnt join the marines to think that i was better than anyone, i wanted to learn a skill that would easily translate to a job in the civilian world as well as develop personal and professional skills further. sounds like you are pleased with your decision and that gives me encouragement. i am 23 and do not have any children (but my aunt and her husband have both been downsized and their house is now in foreclosure, so right now they are living off my mothers income in one house and i hope to help them out with what little money i can.) i plan to use the military's training to pursue a career in aircraft mechanics while also furthering my college education to one day becoming an officer so i can learn to fly the planes i work on as well.

my AIM SN is clarkst3r 06 and it goes straight to my phone. im not around my phone much these days since im preparing to ship out but i tend to be more accessible in the evening hours.

Comment

BAMCIS! whats good cb7tuner.. just found some free time back from MCRDSD and proud to wear the Eagle, Globe and Anchor.

HOLY THREAD RIVAL BATMAN!!

thought id check in and see how the old cb7tuner was doin.

saw a bunch of very good looking cb7s while i was in socal and while i was in boot camp. if i had been able to i would have told the owners about this site but of course that would have just been asking for an ass-chewing from my drill instructors. imma be around and able to talk till the 14th of oct. and am still looking for a good wagon that isnt too molested. not entierly sure what direction i want to take the wagon in so as virgin as possibile is preferred.

my MOS is 6211 which is fixed-wing aircraft mechanic trainee and has me going to pensecola for a year to finish training. being a "Hollywood" marine is completely more satisfying than i imagined.

for anyone thinking about joining any branch of service dont sweat boot camp, itll end up being 10x more fun than you imagine while at the same time be one of the larger challenges in your life.

God Speed and OooOhRah!

Comment

Working...
          X