No announcement yet.

acefighter028 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foglight holes cut! Do you know what this means?!!....... neither do i, but it should be pretty cool.

This is my first project car that i can say is actually mine and its killing me lol. I want to see it done so bad. Hope to eventually make it nice enough so everyone will one day recognize it.
    Last edited by acefighter028; 01-06-2011, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Foglight holes are trimed and rounded. no more zig-zag lines.

My car braving the cold.
      Last edited by acefighter028; 02-22-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

pics of non zig zag lines.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
          pics of non zig zag lines.

Last edited by acefighter028; 02-22-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

fogs mounted

Experimenting with shutter speed

Sideskirts and rear bumper are still off, bare with me lol
            Last edited by acefighter028; 02-22-2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

One of mine is off so don't feel bad, Bella hasn't really seen the snow this year! I would like to have a meet in early April before I go to Afgan even that I means I gotta come to you!!!

The fogs look good Matt good work brother!
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

now get them wired. up
                <

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                  One of mine is off so don't feel bad, Bella hasn't really seen the snow this year! I would like to have a meet in early April before I go to Afgan even that I means I gotta come to you!!!

The fogs look good Matt good work brother!
                  Neither has mine. Im out of money and cant pay insurance. Im may be getting a job here soon and hope to get my car on the road again very soon! Id love to have a meet in April, get some updated photos in. Thanks bro.

now get them wired. up
                  Will do. Thats my next project. As well as getting that prelude steering wheel in. Need to go to the junkyard and get the connector for the back of the wheel though. Airbags be damned!

Comment

Damn man, looking fairly clean! Got a few bumps, scratches and dents here and there, but who doesn't? Keep up the good work mate!

Comment

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
                      Damn man, looking fairly clean! Got a few bumps, scratches and dents here and there, but who doesn't? Keep up the good work mate!
                      Thank you very much man Its 20 years old and is in need of quite a few repairs but only had her for a few months so there is alot more to come.

Comment

time for ol matt to visit tommi's cb factory. it will be moar complete i have some bits for this car at my garage..
                        <

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                          Thank you very much man Its 20 years old and is in need of quite a few repairs but only had her for a few months so there is alot more to come.
                          yeah man, definitely! That's how I started on this site. Well, actually I had no goals or ambitions for the car, and then I saw a few of the other members and it inspired me to reach for some with her. And I'm finally getting there slowly. >.< haha. but uhh, yeah man. If you ever need any help, or anything explained just ask. Obviously, I wouldn't be able to be there in person cause I assume you're from USA? but yeah, rofl, if you need anything explained or want to know something, I'll try my best to help maaan!

Good luck!

Comment

time for ol matt to visit tommi's cb factory. it will be moar complete i have some bits for this car at my garage..
                            This summer i should definitely be up there and my cb should be rust free and have a fresh coat of paint and do one of those things include that other flushmount ya got? lol

Comment

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post
                              yeah man, definitely! That's how I started on this site. Well, actually I had no goals or ambitions for the car, and then I saw a few of the other members and it inspired me to reach for some with her. And I'm finally getting there slowly. >.< haha. but uhh, yeah man. If you ever need any help, or anything explained just ask. Obviously, I wouldn't be able to be there in person cause I assume you're from USA? but yeah, rofl, if you need anything explained or want to know something, I'll try my best to help maaan!

Good luck!
                              Yeah. Ive always wanted a cb7, i even gave up a 2002 Blazer Extreme for one I have really ambitious plans for my cb. Im inspired by everyone on the site, If i had not have found this site i would be rollin' in a stock cb haha. Yes, I live in the US (Missouri). and thank you. I will definitely ask if i need anything. The same goes for you, mate. btw, did ya' gey that rear Honda badge removed?

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                                Yeah. Ive always wanted a cb7, i even gave up a 2002 Blazer Extreme for one I have really ambitious plans for my cb. Im inspired by everyone on the site, If i had not have found this site i would be rollin' in a stock cb haha. Yes, I live in the US (Missouri). and thank you. I will definitely ask if i need anything. The same goes for you, mate. btw, did ya' gey that rear Honda badge removed?
                                Thank you mate, and I know that feeling, I'd be rolling stock too.

haha, I never had a Honda Badge, only an Accord and an EXi, and the H of course.

I've only removed the Accord badge so far, and I did that by getting a hairdryer and turning it up all the way, then holding it close and melting the glue. Then I kinda pushed it off with my thumbs when the glue was melted enough, then I had glue left over on the car, so I got it up with my fingers (nothing else works. -.-" ) so I walked around with massive blisters on my fingers for a week from the glue. I still have a scar.. -.-"

Comment

Working...
                                X