Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1993 Accord Se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh haha

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

wowww just so clean!

love your interior ! keep it OEM

Comment

hmmm, screw that, i'll save up for real ones...

I like my cars, like how I like girls, 100% REAL

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Use multi quote that way you dont have to make a new reply for each one

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
          Originally posted by keepinitclean
          I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

thanks man!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

lol whoops my bad

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                its been black with tan for the past 17-18 years, my parents bought it off the show room, floor...I recommend just getting interior spray for your dash and just spray it black so you can save some cash

OMFG i looked at your car and you inspired me to clean up my engine!!!
                I enjoy perfection, so the cash honestly doesnt really matter to me, ill save up if i have to, but i had the paint in the back of my mind for a while now. Really debating it cause ive been looking for black interior parts for over 2 months now and cant find a darn thing. And thanks for the compliment bro, im glad you like it! Glad I can inspire someone whose car is cleaner then mine is! I want a legit paint job so badly, but im trying to save up for an engine and tranny swap

Comment

I too enjoy perfection, I can save my money, but I also think of ways to get stuff done so I can have more money... if you have put tons of effort in to searching continue, theres tons on cbs in cali if your lookin for parts, hey do what you gotta do man....I need a paint job too, the person that painted it did a bad job....I like the f22 engines, you can upgrade them and still have money, i dont wanna spend more than 1000 on this car...but see how flawless I made it???

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

its got that stock clean smell.looks almost like it rolled off the show room floor today .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Haha thanks man,remember always condition your leather! it gives it the new car smell

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

You see i've never driven a v-tec before, so i was thinking about swapping in an H22A1 into my car eventually. Plus that 1000$ marker ive past a while ago, lmao! I spent close to 700$ on the full suspension of the car, including brand new performance shocks, performance springs, and even replaced all the old bushing with brand new ones. That was the suspension alone! I spend about double that for the full exhaust, headers, intake and any visual work ive done. So total I put in close to about 2k maybe. But we'll see dude, a project is a project, and if i have money to spare, why not you know?

Comment

Hey man, that has to be the cleanest 93 SE i have ever seen, maybe the cleanest SE period.

Check out mine- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=46517

Wow, the leather is immaculate.

I know this will sound crazy, but just leave her as she is, shes perfect lol!!!

Comment

Do you have the OEM security system?

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                              Haha thanks man,remember always condition your leather! it gives it the new car smell
                              you just reminded me haha, great looking car man

Comment

Wow dude,Its so mint.
                                Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                                93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Working...
                                X