Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Why didn't I do this sooner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't I do this sooner?

After much debating over doing it, I finally colour matched my grille. I can't beleive what a difference it makes to the whole look of the car.

With my roommate's Sierra and his colour matched grille shell too.

The scratches and chunks out of my bumper are annoying me, so my next project is to take my original black DX bumper and paint it Frost White.

Lookin good mikey! And as always lovin them shoes.

Comment

Thanks

I used Duplicolor Perfect Match Frost White. Very pleased with how it came out. I got a run in my clear coat that I need to sand out though.

Comment

Don't forget to paint them ITR's purple too.....
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

That looks great. Great work on the coupe

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
            I got a run in my clear coat that I need to sand out though.
            Try to feather it out with 800 or 1000 grit. From that distance looks damn good though.

Comment

Dude.. You slid into someone on the highway here in good ol' canada and thats why you have the broken bumper.. I say this, because the other day this happened to me. the fucker stomped his breaks purposely as SOON as I got behind him.. (no one ahead of him) I slid into him and i have pretty much the same damage lol.

Sorry if this didn't happen to you, lol.

Nice car, your wheels are sweet dude. Frost white ftw!!
              Last edited by CB7_JAY91; 04-08-2012, 11:41 PM.
              Jay
              HondaLina
              91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

wow that made it look alot cleaner i think! funny how lil things can make ur car look so much better!

Comment

Good work. Did you take out the chrome?? Or did u paint it like that?

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

Comment

Looks good, bro! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my 92/93 grille...
                    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                      Looks good, bro! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my 92/93 grille...

Comment

Nice job, Mikey.

I'm doing this soon to my burgundy G-Square. Basically I'm going to sand it down, light coat of Bondo (not fiberglass resin), prime, and then paint. I did this to my other one already which is still sitting in primer black. I think I'll paint it green to match the car. We'll see.
                        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

^ nice that should look great.

I painted this grille because I want a G Square, but I can't justify spending that kind of money for a grille on this car. After seeing SPLCB7's gf's car with the painted white grille, it inspired me to get mine done.

dysfunk....there's no hope for 9293 grilles. Gotta go 9091 if you want to mod a grille IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            ^ nice that should look great.

I painted this grille because I want a G Square, but I can't justify spending that kind of money for a grille on this car. After seeing SPLCB7's gf's car with the painted white grille, it inspired me to get mine done.

dysfunk....there's no hope for 9293 grilles. Gotta go 9091 if you want to mod a grille IMO.
                            Lol, it's stealth. It's been on my car for some time now...

Comment

Hmm, that does look quite good. Even better if the colour actually matched.

I've just never been a fan of the 9293 grilles.

Comment

Working...
                              X