Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web hosting

Hey,
    I can offer a variety of web hosting solutions. I just recently setup Virtual Private Servers. I can host linux or windows based servers. Really, if you have a web hosting need, let me know.
    Thanks,
    -Matt

admin[@]pandemichosting.com (note the [] should be removed.)
    www.pandemichosting.com
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

I'm thinking about starting a website, I checked your website for prices. Is it 5 dollars per month? Do I build it or do you?

Comment

well you would build it. My prices are just hosting. I do offer something called sitebuilder. It's a web application that allows you to design your site from various templates. I'll get the demos in here asap. I just put this thread in here for the moment.
      My Car

Comment

Ah goccha, I'm not too familiar with creating websites. Just the basics.

Comment

$5 bucks a month isn't bad for hosting, just make sure nothing goes wrong. I went to a host that was charging about 5 bucks a month and I paid for the full year up front. After the first month i started having trouble with them and they closed the damn business like 3 months later, I never got a refund or heard from them. I couldn't get my domain back or anything, i couldn't even renew it. You have to renew through whomever you bought it from in the first place which sucked ass!!

I now have hosting through a site that charges me about 16 bucks a month and I have so much space and bandwidth I'd be impossible to use it all up in one month. Designing website's isn't hard.. you just have to study!!! Good luck man!!

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

I'm a small business so I cant offer 1.21 jiggawatts of anything. But I've got a very reliable server and really good customer service. They're my two differentiating services.
            My Car

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley
              I'm a small business so I cant offer 1.21 jiggawatts of anything. But I've got a very reliable server and really good customer service. They're my two differentiating services.
              Thats what's up! I thought about offering hosting like making it something extra for income but I was like nah, I'll stick to designing websites lol. If I have any clients that want to start up a site I'll give you a holler for hosting. Most of my clients are already hosted though

Originally posted by Juice21
              thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
              Originally posted by GameChewer
              Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

His server can handle cb7tuner.com, so it can handle just about anything else you throw at him!

Also, as a reference... when CB7tuner was first started, when it was brand new, not taking up any space or bandwidth... it was $15 a month to host. $5 a month for a small site is a VERY good price!

Comment

Thanks Deev

A lot of people see a company offer 500gb storage and 1,000,000,000gb of bandwidth, but never think about one more KEY feature they should look for. Connection. I cant offer huge storage or tons of bandwidth (although overages are only $0.20/gb), but I can offer a superb connection. 1gbps to be exact, which comes at no extra fee.
                  My Car

Comment

You're right about people missing the third part in hosting, the connection.

I will most likely be contacting you shortly. I am in the midst of making a web site right now for one of my buddy's. I just have to contact him and see what he thinks since its his money being spent. I'll e mail you within the next week or so.
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Sounds good.
                      admin@pandemichosting.com or mchaley@gmail.com

I check both regularly.

www.pandemichosting.com
                      Last edited by Pandemic; 03-04-2008, 11:58 AM.
                      My Car

Comment

You have email.

Comment

you have a reply
                          My Car

Comment

also, check this out, it might be better for you:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=99588
                            My Car

Comment

I know this is a really old thread buuuuuut your site is still down, I was hoping to get a site or two if you can still swing it. Your site is down, where do I get more 411 on this?
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                              X