• Show
Clear All

ok but look at my fb page i have a pic of the civic im getting
    underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
      ok but look at my fb page i have a pic of the civic im getting
      yeah and dern thats ugly. lol.

well folks. got some what of a plan going now. got the jetta for the time being. gonna get some nice lowering springs, exhaust and HID kit for it. but thats it. its just gonna be a beater car. never really had one. lol. use that for a few months and get a CB. a clean one at that. got one in mind. just gotta get it. then it'll be back to planning meets.

Comment

Most of you guys know I was doing a JDM H22 swap. Well got it all situated finally and in the car. Started it up this past weekend and it wasnt running on the No.1 cyl. checked fuel and spark and was getting both. So I did a compression test and nothing on that cylinder, kinda bummed me out.

Got home from work the other day feeling optimistic about it thinking maybe just a bad valve or something easy. So I pulled the head....

Side Of Piston

Top Of Piston

Combustion Chamber

Needless to say wasted money. I dont think head can be fixed, will need new piston, and block will need to be honed.

Called the company I got it from and they said it was past warranty even though I had just got it in the car and this was the first fire of the motor.

Kinda stuck in a hard spot right now. I love CB's but I think I may have had it, not sure if i should try and fix it or just part out the car.
        Jeff

Comment

aye fools whats good!!!!!! lol
          UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
          NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

h23 vtec in black car, boosted the wagon.

now time to move on to projects, I have a few things in mind:

1. Use my h22 block, get a h22 head and flip the head for intake in front with ITBS going N/A.

2. build the f22 in the wagon when it goes, drop the J30 in it.

3. build the h22 for full boost as my original idea.

so many options!
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
              Kinda stuck in a hard spot right now. I love CB's but I think I may have had it, not sure if i should try and fix it or just part out the car.
              Thats sucks major about the H22. I've planned on swapping mine for 5 yrs now and STILL haven't gotten it done! Situations like yours make me a little leery and the F22 is still running like a champ so it's no big deal right now anyways. Do what you gotta do bro, but I'd at least attempt to fix it 1st and see what happens.

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
              aye fools whats good!!!!!! lol
              Chillin on a dirt rd homie!

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
              h23 vtec in black car, boosted the wagon.

now time to move on to projects, I have a few things in mind:

1. Use my h22 block, get a h22 head and flip the head for intake in front with ITBS going N/A.

2. build the f22 in the wagon when it goes, drop the J30 in it.

3. build the h22 for full boost as my original idea.

so many options!
              I'm not a big fan of Wagons so I'd say just put the $ & time into the Sedan....but that's just me.
              Last edited by sideswipe; 09-17-2011, 05:05 PM.
              Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

What up bitchezzz

Underground.Society
                Originally posted by Deevergote
                If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                  What up bitchezzz
                  Not much David, how's everybody doing?

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                  White girls make the world go round. If I were to be stranded on an island and I could only 3 things to bring with me It'd be 2 different white girls. And a Smashing pumpkins Cd... I hear they like that shit. =p

Comment

What up bitchezzz
                    what it is jive chickens?

Originally posted by 91_CB7_Sedan View Post
                    Not much David, how's everybody doing?
                    just started my Assistant manager position in Wake Forest this past Monday. haha. it was cool. looking to move down there soon tho. probably within the next couple weeks.

hows your CB coming along?

Comment

T you're moving to Wake Forest? Hell yeah, time to chill with me and the Raleigh people

Underground.Society
                      Originally posted by Deevergote
                      If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

T you're moving to Wake Forest? Hell yeah, time to chill with me and the Raleigh people
                        hahaha. im all for it man!!! was wondering who up here was in the Raleigh area. ill be driving the Jetta for a lil while tho. haha. but itll have a nice suspension set up, HIDs, and an exhaust system. just a put around car tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          hahaha. im all for it man!!! was wondering who up here was in the Raleigh area. ill be driving the Jetta for a lil while tho. haha. but itll have a nice suspension set up, HIDs, and an exhaust system. just a put around car tho.
                          Hell yea Im about 20-30 min north of WF, but I have to get the cb running lol. got a free f22 I have to just pick it up. then I'll be doing what I had planned to begin with H23 head swap since I already have all the parts.
                          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 90fourdoor View Post
                            Hell yea Im about 20-30 min north of WF, but I have to get the cb running lol. got a free f22 I have to just pick it up. then I'll be doing what I had planned to begin with H23 head swap since I already have all the parts.
                            nice!!! i got an F22a block sitting in my shed. i wanted to buy a motor stand, teaer it down and rebuild it. just gotta get money right 1st. would be nice to rebuild the block and put on a head that i know is built right and have basicly a new motor.

Comment

hey buddy whats up. Im back in the cb7 game. 90 ex race car

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
                                hey buddy whats up. Im back in the cb7 game. 90 ex race car
                                good. now dont sell it for a crappy domestic. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X