Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what does your username mean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Agnes" is my cb7's name and its a 93 coupe.

Comment

Awesome folks. Keep them coming!

Comment

interesting origins to some of these usernames

Comment

Back when I was in a crew I ran a stupid fast 1gn Neon among all Hondas, so they called me Domesticated. Stuck ever since.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

yew... mudduh

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I never learned to walk until I was almost 4. I use to scoot around on my ass so my family started calling me by that. It stuck, and now that I'm almost 30, most people still know me by Scoot. It was also my first tattoo.

Comment

(Fully Equipped) because I have a sunroof switch, no sunroof, cruise control button, no cruise control, BB6 cluster, no H22.
                i can keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolyEqwipd View Post
                  (Fully Equipped) because I have a sunroof switch, no sunroof, cruise control button, no cruise control, BB6 cluster, no H22.
                  i can keep going.
                  That is smart and I love the play on words, but why? I understand the cluster, those just look cool in there.
                  Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                    That is smart and I love the play on words, but why? I understand the cluster, those just look cool in there.
                    i dont know?... just thought my dash looks complete with it. i have the cruise/sunroof delete piece but looks empty to me. i will soon get a sunroof though, in time.

continued
                    fog light switch, no fog lights
                    DA head rest, no DA seats
                    SE Dashboard, no SE (no airbag)
                    Last edited by FoolyEqwipd; 12-04-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

subaru engines are the only four cam four cylinder i know of... so there

Comment

Because my name is Chris and I rock F22's.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                          I wanted to bump this as there are new members around these day and I'm curious as to what some of your usernames mean.

I think I mentioned mine in this thread before but it's pretty easy, "Hellraisin' ". As in the present tense of raising hell.
                          i always liked to think of it as a flaming raisin but that works
                          visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                            i always liked to think of it as a flaming raisin but that works
                            You making fun of my UN again Ryan?
                            Last edited by H311RA151N; 12-05-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Always lmao!
                              visit vgruk

Comment

My first name(s) and my age of birth.
                                No, no and no. It's nothing related to 88/HH/Nazi bullcrap... ;p

(... I actually got in some trouble over that on PreludeZone because some German dude felt offended by my name :b)

Comment

Working...
                                X