• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
    Delicious
    ThankU man!

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
    So Facking Rig Already...shit Son Nice Cb7.......trying To Swap Too But No Funds Plus No Skills To Swap!!!! Lol
    The h22 is a nice motor NA very reliable no problems to date

Originally posted by heero357 View Post
    nice cars bro! is that a stock h w/ a s2 mani or do u have cams n it. i have a s2 mani on my h & i got 185whp when i dyno'd. but that's what is was expecting from a 200hp motor. i figure the s2 cams i'm getting will get me up around where u r. btw nice rides bro
    Thanks again, yes the whole motor is stock with S2 manifold, Fujitsubo headers, custom short ram. Only things internally that ive done: OEM headgasket, OEM valve stem seals...I did however did a COLD compression test after the Gaskets and read 245psi across all cylinders, I think the the good compression had a lot to do with the numbers.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    looking good! you plan on doing the whole lip kit or just the front end?
    Thanks. ima leave it like that for now, unless i come across a full sigma lip kit. Also though about going Kaminari side skirts nd rear apron.

Never knew they had replica chargespeeds. I can only tell the difference from my genuine chargespeed is that mine doesnt sag.
    Yeah its a pretty decent piece. Bought from some guy in Thailand!

Did you spray can that or had it painted by a shop? Everything is looking good and that 1/4 wasnt bad at all.
    No I had the body shop paint them. I had the grille for ever! it was broken so they had to work on it, gave me enough time to find my lip

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
    Nice retro!
    Thanks Matt!!!! We should go out some time!

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

I got my Stage 3 Mirimoto Mini kit from TRS 3 weeks ago nd got to installing it right away. Installation is pretty much bolt ons, the only modification is triming a lil off the chrome shrouds but still snap on tight. The wire harness pluged right in with the cars one. And the bixenon plugged right in too.

The cars super dirty sorry but they fit perfect enought to still adjust them after there runing with the reflector. The come with special washeres to make the work on JDM 1 pieces

Will post nite pics with cutout view later tonite

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Thats sweet!
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Those look like there were so simple to install!!! how are they secured to the headlights?

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
          be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

They are simple to install them just takes a lil time. The back of the projector has a lil deal the sticks into the hole for the light bulbs, its threaded. It comes with two nuts nd washers. Pretty much holds them in with pressure. The one washer has a slit that only fits one way. allowing the projectors to center them selves.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
            11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

^^ that sounds awesome!!! I may have to look into these projectors for another little project...

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
              be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

yeah i highly recommend them! Ill post some pics of light output tonite and upload them.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Nice friggin coupes, love the SE man, shit it sweeeetttt. Noticed you had a blue valve cover, did you buy that or is it safe to say someone in japan changed the valve cover? The painted spoiler looks much better than a black colored one, I have a carbon fiber mugen lip not installed and now im thinking about painting it, lol, chill
                  FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                  Pm meX
                  I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                  H22A Swap
                  I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Another nice retrofit, take a picture of just the low beam area to see how it came out. Obviously with out the lights on.

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
                      Nice friggin coupes, love the SE man, shit it sweeeetttt. Noticed you had a blue valve cover, did you buy that or is it safe to say someone in japan changed the valve cover? The painted spoiler looks much better than a black colored one, I have a carbon fiber mugen lip not installed and now im thinking about painting it, lol, chill

Thanks man! I bought the motor off of japanease direct! it came with blue vavle cover and also the Jasma FUJITSUBO 4-2-1 headears and collector

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                        Another nice retrofit, take a picture of just the low beam area to see how it came out. Obviously with out the lights on.
                        yes im still gonna take pics of the light output and the cutout....as well as a better close shot of the projector while the lights off

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Morimoto Minis Projectors, 35w H1 5000k Morimoto bulbs

The cutout at 20 feet

Pics cant describe how well they perform and look! A driving shot. So wide nd bright and dont blind oncoming traffic

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Your car is amazing yo. Its mega clean
                            CDOG
                            He's baaaacckk

Comment

Originally posted by CB7@_@TrAnCe View Post
                              Your car is amazing yo. Its mega clean
                              Thanks man I just love CB's

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Wow really nice cb! I'M impressed with the headlights, they come out very very very beautiful! The output seems very good!

Good job man!Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X