No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jed......dnt trip....my best friend does graphics...

Originally posted by deevergote
    Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
      Did they say it was because below that regulation line thing?? Maybe if you get some top ones like tims maybe they'll law low. You ever get popped for your Supastar one Tim??
      not yet *knocks on wood* . the new supastar banners are a lot small than what my coupe has b/c of this issue. technically you are only allowed a sticker on the lower corners about a ~7" square for like school parking permits, fastrak transponders, DMV paperwork etc.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
        not yet *knocks on wood* . the new supastar banners are a lot small than what my coupe has b/c of this issue. technically you are only allowed a sticker on the lower corners about a ~7" square for like school parking permits, fastrak transponders, DMV paperwork etc.
        hmmm I figured you were allowed to do whatever you wanted with the upper portion of your windshield where the natural strip of tint is located. I guess the supa star spills out pass this tint line?
        Last edited by ikayto; 09-23-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Damn... I have a Mishimoto 20" decal on the bottom of my windshield.
          Raceline USA

Comment

Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                I can't stop laughing.....hahaha. That is sick Matt. Haven't seen the ride in awhile, looks like it's coming along great.

Comment

I can't stop laughing.....hahaha. That is sick Matt. Haven't seen the ride in awhile, looks like it's coming along great.
                  Thanks Paul. How's the CB7 doing?
                  Raceline USA

Comment

ginger is finally safe from gun shots, keying, people stomping on the hood, and sunlight--garaged in my gated apartment garage at school.

Last edited by ikayto; 09-24-2009, 01:07 AM.

Comment

ginger is finally safe from gun shots, keying, people stomping on the hood, and sunlight--garaged in my gated apartment garage at school.

Can't beat a garage. The best form of security.
                      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post

Thanks Paul. How's the CB7 doing?
                        It's alright. I want a fresh project to start with just because I look at the flaws with this car too much. It just hard to let go just because i've came a long way from where it was. I remember saying that i was ready to sell it awhile back and wanted a EG hatch. But now i want a 92-93 teal accord.

edit: why did you have to post that wilson?? You have me laughing even today. that shit is hilarious..lol. I just keep seeing dave chappelle playing tiger woods on chappelle's show.
                        Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 09-24-2009, 01:32 PM.

Comment

It's alright. I want a fresh project to start with just because I look at the flaws with this car too much. It just hard to let go just because i've came a long way from where it was. I remember saying that i was ready to sell it awhile back and wanted a EG hatch. But now i want a 92-93 teal accord.

edit: why did you have to post that wilson?? You have me laughing even today. that shit is hilarious..lol. I just keep seeing dave chappelle playing tiger woods on chappelle's show.
                          So are you planning on selling the CB7? You should get an Integra.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

integra's and civics are kool there many parts offered for these cars. and easy to find too. (if you have the money of course) I don't.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

The black delegation of the Race Draft would like to say "Tiger Woods" is officially black.

tiger woods: I always wanted to say this, "FOR SHIRZZLE."

Comment

naw, I just want to get a 92-93 CB. I don't have the money to go out and buy another project unless I sell this one. I do these little manga car pics and it makes me want to a 92-93 even more..haha

Comment

Working...
                                X