CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 49 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 09-01-2014, 08:08 AM   #1041
Raf99
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NS, Canada
Posts: 3,070
Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
Photoshop fun. Not liking any of these...





Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:41 PM   #1042
Raf99
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NS, Canada
Posts: 3,070
Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
And found these today. Some guy had them in his shed...





Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:42 PM   #1043
Raf99
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NS, Canada
Posts: 3,070
Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
and the red has to go

Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:55 PM   #1044
Darkcloud
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,933
Darkcloud is cool... so far.
clean man very clean.
Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #1045
Raf99
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NS, Canada
Posts: 3,070
Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud View Post
clean man very clean.
Never thought I'd see ya around these parts again. glad to see ya still kicking!
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:35 PM   #1046
H311RA151N
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Out
Posts: 2,456
H311RA151N seems to have made some friends! H311RA151N seems to have made some friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb9love View Post
LMAO TTPB
I'm a fanatic to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf99 View Post
LOL! ...................!!

I use to live near their old Trailer park, and seen the new "movie" trailer park (which no-one lives in). Never met the guys yet
I know where the mock trailer park they use/used was near Coal Harbour off Bissett road.

I have met all of the main cast. Pat Roach (Randy) is the friendliest. John Paul Tremblay (Julian) didn't even want to shake my hand. I don't know if he was in character or what but it was kinda disappointing. I sat at a bar in Minneapolis MN with John Dunsworth (Mr Lahey) called the Maruso, he drank coffee.


Anyways, those fenders I would imagine are kinda rare anymore. I remember when those were available, years ago. I never seen a pair outside of a website or a catalog. Nice barn find!
__________________
Find me on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx7...BeHuX87LzYChKA
H311RA151N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 08:22 PM   #1047
Raf99
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NS, Canada
Posts: 3,070
Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by H311RA151N View Post
I'm a fanatic to say the least.



I know where the mock trailer park they use/used was near Coal Harbour off Bissett road.

I have met all of the main cast. Pat Roach (Randy) is the friendliest. John Paul Tremblay (Julian) didn't even want to shake my hand. I don't know if he was in character or what but it was kinda disappointing. I sat at a bar in Minneapolis MN with John Dunsworth (Mr Lahey) called the Maruso, he drank coffee.


Anyways, those fenders I would imagine are kinda rare anymore. I remember when those were available, years ago. I never seen a pair outside of a website or a catalog. Nice barn find!
Well dam. But ya, i heard that Julian is an ass and doesn't really socialize with fans. Randy and Jim are the best and but all are great guys. I imagine stardome went to their head a bit....
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 12:05 AM   #1048
Darkcloud
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,933
Darkcloud is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf99 View Post
Never thought I'd see ya around these parts again. glad to see ya still kicking!
LOL oh yea still here and living

Sad to say i'm no longer staying in the cb fam, I picked up and element as a daily for now and decided to rid my cb. I want a different chassis now
Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:17 AM   #1049
af_1132
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Posts: 530
af_1132 is cool... so far.
Send a message via Skype™ to af_1132
You could paint match the VC to your engine bay, but I still think the color is better the way it is now.

Track videos, pretty please!!!!
__________________
*** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
"Nothing a little prayer can't fix."


MRT
Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
af_1132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 05:17 AM   #1050
Raf99
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NS, Canada
Posts: 3,070
Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud View Post
LOL oh yea still here and living

Sad to say i'm no longer staying in the cb fam, I picked up and element as a daily for now and decided to rid my cb. I want a different chassis now
Hey, nothing wrong with that! I give ya one year and you'll be back in the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by af_1132 View Post
You could paint match the VC to your engine bay, but I still think the color is better the way it is now.

Track videos, pretty please!!!!
I've decided I'm going to keep the VC silver as it is now. I may polish it a bit as all I did was sand the paint off it and put it on the car.

lol... track videos. That may be difficult. The track is pretty far away but I always wanted to go. The track intimidates me too as I've never been on one

For short term I know I can do dyno track runs.
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:11 PM   #1051
Lucien
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
Posts: 240
Lucien is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Lucien
I want those fenders! Dibs if you decide to sell them! lol

Sick car, btw.
Lucien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 04:21 PM   #1052
af_1132
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Posts: 530
af_1132 is cool... so far.
Send a message via Skype™ to af_1132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf99 View Post
I've decided I'm going to keep the VC silver as it is now. I may polish it a bit as all I did was sand the paint off it and put it on the car.

lol... track videos. That may be difficult. The track is pretty far away but I always wanted to go. The track intimidates me too as I've never been on one

For short term I know I can do dyno track runs.
Good choice .

How far is the track? I travel far to go the track also, like two hours one way.
Don't worry about being intimidated. People will go bonkers over your turbo family sedan! Just don't fly around the parking lot, return lane, and staging lines like an idiot. Be on the cautious side, and you will make friends. If you need any help with staging etiquette, let me know. It's on the racing sub-forum too.

Dude, you gotta go there! I want to see this thing hit high 12's I think it can with street tires and a perfect launch!
__________________
*** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
"Nothing a little prayer can't fix."


MRT
Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
af_1132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 06:12 PM   #1053
Raf99
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NS, Canada
Posts: 3,070
Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien View Post
I want those fenders! Dibs if you decide to sell them! lol

Sick car, btw.
Thanks. And I will keep you in mind as I may sell them. Not too sure what to do with them yet. I'm not digging them as they don't work with the door bumper guard things. I thought about putting carbon fiber overlay on them, but i'm going to paint them arcadian green


Quote:
Originally Posted by af_1132 View Post
Good choice .

How far is the track? I travel far to go the track also, like two hours one way.
Don't worry about being intimidated. People will go bonkers over your turbo family sedan! Just don't fly around the parking lot, return lane, and staging lines like an idiot. Be on the cautious side, and you will make friends. If you need any help with staging etiquette, let me know. It's on the racing sub-forum too.

Dude, you gotta go there! I want to see this thing hit high 12's I think it can with street tires and a perfect launch!

Lol, you're getting me excited. But ya, its a 3 hour drive one way. I read through the rules and regulations. I know not to go through the water if you don't have slicks.................and that's all I know :P

haha. Sooo I'm a newbie at a track with a 400hp accord
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 06:20 PM   #1054
Raf99
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NS, Canada
Posts: 3,070
Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
And I didn't think 12s with street tires was possible
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 12:39 PM   #1055
Lucien
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
Posts: 240
Lucien is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Lucien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf99 View Post
Thanks. And I will keep you in mind as I may sell them. Not too sure what to do with them yet. I'm not digging them as they don't work with the door bumper guard things. I thought about putting carbon fiber overlay on them, but i'm going to paint them arcadian green
Yes, please keep me in mind!
Lucien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:26 PM   #1056
Restless
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 198
Restless is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf99 View Post
So added the coolant lines to the turbo. Will be putting new silicone hoses on for vacuum lines, putting the strut bar back on. I have to decide what to do with the VC but the engine bay is pretty much done now









What do you think?
Sexy
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:57 PM   #1057
Raf99
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NS, Canada
Posts: 3,070
Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
thanks man

Finally got these parts to finish this up. Anyone who has done JDM lights feels the frustration of having to mod the high beam





Trying to find a better method of holding this thing in here though rather than the bendy wire thing thing.......
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 11:19 PM   #1058
dahubby
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 80
dahubby is cool... so far.
You ever think about doing the hood strut conversion to keep your hood up with no obstructions of view? I think that would be a nice addition to an already perfect car...
__________________
Procrastination is a THIEF of time!!

MY MRT

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203992

My First CB7

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/705233/1990-honda-accord/


dahubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:51 AM   #1059
Raf99
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NS, Canada
Posts: 3,070
Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahubby View Post
You ever think about doing the hood strut conversion to keep your hood up with no obstructions of view? I think that would be a nice addition to an already perfect car...
Already bought them
Although I think they may be too weak to do the job. They weren't the Acura Vigor ones and I think they hold up to 50lbs.
Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:04 PM   #1060
XCRN
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: On a horse with no name.
Posts: 773
XCRN is cool... so far.
I only had one failing Legend hood shock and it held it up fine if there was no wind.
__________________
Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current
XCRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.